Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Just Flight Hawk T1/A is out now

Would be interesting to see a comparison with the T-45 or the MB339, as these A/C are all in the same category but the price tag is quite different

9 minutes ago, kkbelos said:

Would be interesting to see a comparison with the T-45 or the MB339, as these A/C are all in the same category but the price tag is quite different

If you had already bought the hawk for P3D it's around the same price, with the discount.

Edited by eaim1973

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

12 minutes ago, kkbelos said:

I have all three but genuinely would put the Hawk at the top. All great aircraft but the Hawk is a deeper aircraft to learn and is more of a package than the T-45 if you were looking to select between the two.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

Just now, Donka said:

I have all three but genuinely would put the Hawk at the top. All great aircraft but the Hawk is a deeper aircraft to learn and is more of a package than the T-45 if you were looking to select between the two.

In terms of sophistication Iand modelling think this is up there with SSW Fiat G.91 but unlike that plane the hawk doesn't appear to hate you and be dedicated to your death and destruction 🙂

8 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

In terms of sophistication Iand modelling think this is up there with SSW Fiat G.91 but unlike that plane the hawk doesn't appear to hate you and be dedicated to your death and destruction 🙂

Now this is disappointing, where is the fun then 😄 ? No taming of the shrew  ?

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

30 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Now this is disappointing, where is the fun then 😄 ? No taming of the shrew  ?

I wouldn't say that. She needs to be flown properly. First approach I stalled and crashed lol... got to slow. Putting any drag out she gets slow real fast and needs power... Cannot drag her in. 

• Like 1

Dear JustFlight, 

Fantastic initial impressions... overall VERY good. It would be nice if you can add an OAT to the tablet please, so I know whether I am going to hit Ice. Also, the GPS looks better than what I saw in the previews, but the functionality is a little bit wonky... Well done airplane though, will be my go to for awhile!

Does anyone have problem with airbrake? I can't deploy with my binding for spoiler or via cockpit throttle switch 😞

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

Does anyone have problem with airbrake? I can't deploy with my binding for spoiler or via cockpit throttle switch 😞

Working fine here - I have it bound to a switch on my Virpil throttle. I'm assuming you are off the ground when trying? It won't deploy on the ground unless you are testing it.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

2 minutes ago, Donka said:

Working fine here - I have it bound to a switch on my Virpil throttle. I'm assuming you are off the ground when trying? It won't deploy on the ground unless you are testing it.

Yes I'm trying it on the ground silly me! thanks!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

Yes I'm trying it on the ground silly me! thanks!

Is it working okay now? I see someone on the MSFS forums had a similar issue.

15 minutes ago, Donka said:

Is it working okay now? I see someone on the MSFS forums had a similar issue.

Now I can't put flaps down on the ground LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matchstick said:

That's a bit like saying the PMDG DC-6 looks just another steam gauge people mover 🙂

It does...:ph34r:😁

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2