Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

PMDG release more 737 Flightdeck Pics

• Like 4

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Looks absolutely stunning, here's hoping that they can get their issues sorted out quickly and get it out there !!

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Man that looks so spot on! I'm going to buy it day one!

That said, and I do hope I'm not the only one, but Fenix Sim (Sorry for bring them up in a PMDG thread!) has absolutely spoiled me with their "used" rendition of a flight deck. Every screw is in its own unique orientation, some switches are off center, there's wear and tear, dust and scratches. A part of me was hoping PMDG would do the same and also go for the "lived in" feel, especially since the NG is such an old bird.

Oh well, I can live with factory fresh!

• Like 2

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

11 minutes ago, WestAir said:

Man that looks so spot on! I'm going to buy it day one!

That said, and I do hope I'm not the only one, but Fenix Sim (Sorry for bring them up in a PMDG thread!) has absolutely spoiled me with their "used" rendition of a flight deck. Every screw is in its own unique orientation, some switches are off center, there's wear and tear, dust and scratches. A part of me was hoping PMDG would do the same and also go for the "lived in" feel, especially since the NG is such an old bird.

Oh well, I can live with factory fresh!

its true... it should look more "used"... will see

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes it looks nice, but not at the same level as Fenix, they have raised the bar to a new higher level.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Good lord. 

30 years ago, if you'd told me we'd have something like that to pretend to fly while I was pretending to fly this:

asd-boeing.gif

I'd have said you were nuts. 

I like the future!

Edited by eslader
  • Like 11

6 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

Yes it looks nice, but not at the same level as Fenix, they have raised the bar to a new higher level.

I would say i have two loves, one is as a side stick and the other i can use both hands...have a hard time picking up what is better.

Just saw this now and my hype just sky rocket...

• Like 4

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

13 minutes ago, eslader said:

Good lord. 

30 years ago, if you'd told me we'd have something like that to pretend to fly while I was pretending to fly this:

asd-boeing.gif

I'd have said you were nuts. 

I like the future!

LOL.. Remembering how much fun I got out of playing that version is what keeps me from getting upset about anything we get from MS/Asobo today.

No matter how many bug, glitches, snafus there are in MSFS, it's much better than whichever version that was (2.0, I think?)

• Like 3

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

26 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

LOL.. Remembering how much fun I got out of playing that version is what keeps me from getting upset about anything we get from MS/Asobo today.

No matter how many bug, glitches, snafus there are in MSFS, it's much better than whichever version that was (2.0, I think?)

I'm old enough to remember playing that...

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

7 hours ago, janda said:

Don't be surprised that either PMDG or a modder will accommodate that request, not only for the flightdeck but the aircraft exterior model also.

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

22 hours ago, Car147 said:

I'm old enough to remember playing that...

Talk about pixelated clouds. I think there were like 4 pixels per cloud. And the pixel size was 1/4". lol.

• Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

On 12/9/2021 at 5:02 PM, janda said:

I like brand new & clean in my cars, motorcycles, and airplanes.  You can have old and worn all you wish but I vote for fresh and new, or newly updated.

• Like 1

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

5 hours ago, Noel said:

I like brand new & clean in my cars, motorcycles, and airplanes.  You can have old and worn all you wish but I vote for fresh and new, or newly updated.

Yep same here. I like that just off the production line look but I can fully understand why people would want the more used look.

Would be good if we could always have 2 options to choose from.

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

I don't like the worn look on the Fenix Airbus very much. I think it's a little bit overkill.

Patric

As I boarded my latest flight a couple of weeks ago, I looked into the cockpit and noticed the condition of it. I actually thought of the Fenix cockpit when I noticed all of the wear and tear in there.

I don't have a preference. I would like to see the sim randomize it a little, and give us a different look every flight. Brand new, some wear, lots of wear, and different variations of each, too. Help simulate the feel of an airline pilot actually flying a different plane every day.

Edited by MDFlier