Twotter Update tomorrow

9 hours ago, jarmstro said:

(those wheels really get to me.)

Wheels look fine to me. 

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

9 hours ago, jarmstro said:

For sure. Round wheels apparently completely overwhelm an XBox...(those wheels really get to me.)

Can you post a picture of those wheels that is not round?, because honestly, I dont see it... Or is it because they fixed most of the glaring issues and you just have to troll about something that you seem to be the only one who noticed... I read a lot of your posts and haven't actually seen anything positive come out of them. Your avatar really fits you:p

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RICHUK said:

Folks are so desperate to like this aircraft they are willing to overlook such details it seems. DX12 isn't going to make that look better.

And you seem so desperate to make it look worse than it is. The Twotter has some issues, but to me, modelling and looks aren't among them, assuming they fix the trim wheel with the upcoming patch as promised. Take a look at the sound mod video at around 1:30, nothing wrong with the wheels there, and I rarely zoom in on the wheels anyway.

Still not going to buy it soon, too short on time for flying and too many great add-on planes in my hangar that need more flying 😉 

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

Just now, pstrub said:

And you seem so desperate to make it look worse than it is. The Twotter has some issues, but to me, modelling and looks aren't among them, assuming they fix the trim wheel with the upcoming patch as promised. Take a look at the sound mod video at around 1:30, nothing wrong with the wheels there, and I rarely zoom in on the wheels anyway.

Still not going to buy it soon, too short on time for flying and too many great add-on planes in my hangar that need more flying 😉 

Not desperate to make it look bad at all. Desperate for it to be good. It was obviously a lazy rushed out the door release. I want to buy it..just not until it is fixed.

• Like 1

Yeah the square wheels thing has me scratching my head, the sound issues are quite noticeable and in your face but I honestly haven’t noticed non-round wheels.

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

14 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Yeah the square wheels thing has me scratching my head, the sound issues are quite noticeable and in your face but I honestly haven’t noticed non-round wheels.

Look at the tyre rims side on. Maybe it doesn't bother you but it bothers me.

Edited by jarmstro

2 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Look at the tyre rims side on. Maybe it doesn't bother you but it bothers me.

Give us proof with a picture please, Im really trying to see what you see, but I cant see it...

Meanwhile, those of us who are not obsessed by the threepenny bit effect that can only be seen by pressing the virtual nose up against the virtual tyre are enjoying hours of flight in this mainly excellent new virtual aircraft model.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kaboki said:

Give us proof with a picture please, Im really trying to see what you see, but I cant see it...

If I knew how to post a screen shot on the forum I would. Can't you see the polygons? The straight edges on the tyre rims?

5 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

If I knew how to post a screen shot on the forum I would. Can't you see the polygons? The straight edges on the tyre rims?

No, I can't,,,, god why did I take this bait:p

1 minute ago, Kaboki said:

No, I can't,,,, god why did I take this bait:p

That's good. Maybe it's just me.

Updates live on Aerosoft One

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

11 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Updates live on Aerosoft One

as of now not yet on the content manager. standing by..., curious to see how fast MS is with this one

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Happy to say the sounds from my perspective are far better, well done Aerosoft.

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,