Sign in to follow this  

14 minutes ago, Andy675 said:

I would if I could. On the Premier Deluxe version Heathrow is not in the content manager it is bundled in the premium upgrade. I don't know how to unpick that file, or wherre it is located..

Click on the 3 dots next to the Premium Deluxe package and it should open and show the individual packages.

25 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Click on the 3 dots next to the Premium Deluxe package and it should open and show the individual packages.

Thanks, worked a treat.

4 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Please tell us how it performs in comparison to the Asobo stuff, if possible with actual numbers.

Sorry I cannot give numbers as I don't watch them. How ever I have not noticed any difference in performance between the ASOBO and the InScene versions. I have though only made two flights out of EGLL. The night lighting is a vast improvement. For reference I have a I9 processor, RTX3070 and 32mg Ram. Almost all settings are at ultra.

• Like 1

1.20 came out yesterday

v1.20

- Windsocks 180 bug resolved
- VDGS added, along with parking spots per stand (NOTE: Requires additional VDGS module, linked below)
- Changed parking 504 to 505
- Added parkings 524, 525, 526, 527
- Optimised textures to reduce overall file size of package

https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/4564-iniscene-london-heathrow-egll-for-msfs-v120-released/

Edited by Tuskin38

Is it better now, performance wise?

FlyByWire Simulations

I cannot answer if the performance is better with V1.20 as this is the only version I have. I have just made my first landing at Heathrow and found the approach was identical to that of ASOBO, three slight stutters at about 500ft.

Edited by Andy675

3 hours ago, Andy675 said:

I cannot answer if the performance is better with V1.20 as this is the only version I have. I have just made my first landing at Heathrow and found the approach was identical to that of ASOBO, three slight stutters at about 500ft.

What is your system?

Asus maximus X11 Hero mother board, Intel I9 -10900K 3.70 GHz, 32 GB Ram, RTX3070 graphics.

31 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

What is your system?

Asus maximus X11 Hero mother board, Intel I9 -10900K 3.70 GHz, 32 GB Ram, RTX3070 graphics. No overclocking

Edited by Andy675
  • Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

In addition to my previous posts regarding InScene Heathrow I have found that the ILS for runways 9L & 9R do not work. On their forum there is posted a possible work around but I feel that a purchased product should work 'out of the box'. We are not all computer experts! Hopefully there will be an upgrade soon. ILS works fine on the 27 bearing runways.

Approaching 27L on a night flight I had such a long freeze that I was close to using 'control/alt/delete'. I am hoping this was a one-off, but I doubt it. Unfortunately I rarely get to do a night flight as 'she who must be obeyed' requires my attention elsewhere! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Like 3

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

Anybody still having issues with 09L ILS? It worked for me last week in SU9 beta, but didn't work today in the new MS update.