Sign in to follow this  
Alaska738

KRNT SEATTLE RENTON

Seattle Renton from Drzewiecki Design is now available.

Edited by charliearon
embed video
  • Like 8

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Wow! This will be great for AI traffic.  Just look at all the new Boeings coming out and taking off....    LOL!

• Like 3

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

8 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Wow! This will be great for AI traffic.  Just look at all the new Boeings coming out and taking off....    LOL!

I'll have the pleasure of leaving this airport with the 737NG3 soon. 🙂 

PS: I test it.

Edited by Alaska738
  • Like 2

t-l-chargement

16 minutes ago, fppilot said:

I don't know about Renton, but in Hamburg, where the Airbus equivalent to Renton is, you will maybe see one moving aircraft every other hour, if not even less. It's not like they produce 30 airplanes an hour... so with live traffic or AIG you will hardly see anything at all.

• Like 2

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

I don't know about Renton, but in Hamburg, where the Airbus equivalent to Renton is, you will maybe see one moving aircraft every other hour, if not even less. It's not like they produce 30 airplanes an hour... so with live traffic or AIG you will hardly see anything at all.

I was only making a simulator-related humorous comment..... 

• Like 4

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Personally I have little interest in this airport, and would rather see them working on bringing to MSFS their many important aviation hubs that they have released over the years for P3D, starting with KSEA, followed by EPWA and UBBB. But, their Renton does look very nice...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

That detail is incredible...  Is the entire factory really animated like that?  If we can have that kind of detail and animation without a major FPS hit the possibilities are almost endless. 

Never seen anything like that in Flightsim before.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

26 minutes ago, psolk said:

That detail is incredible...  Is the entire factory really animated like that?  If we can have that kind of detail and animation without a major FPS hit the possibilities are almost endless. 

Never seen anything like that in Flightsim before.  

I've been testing for 30 minutes and i was able to see the entire assembly of a 737MAX. I haven't seen AI yet. I always test. This product is stunning and the animation too!!!! I'm addicted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

t-l-chargement

34 minutes ago, psolk said:

If we can have that kind of detail and animation without a major FPS hit

another fine example of user deception: time lapse video to suggest higher fps/fluidity than there actually is, as can be seen by the hectic movement of trees etc. semper idem.

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

This feels like a new step in what is possible with animation in MSFS, well done DD.

Edited by Carts85
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, turbomax said:

another fine example of user deception: time lapse video to suggest higher fps/fluidity than there actually is, as can be seen by the hectic movement of trees etc. semper idem.

Ah, so you have it installed and are getting poor performance?  That's why I said "If" 😉   

Interested to hear your system specs and performance if the video was being deceptive.  @Alaska738 are you seeing what turbomax is as well or decent performance on your end.  

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

2 minutes ago, psolk said:

so you have it installed and are getting poor performance?

didn't know we had to install the scenery before watching the video 🤣

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

very nice.

I'm going to buy this to support DD, but I'll probably be there once to pick up the 737 and that is it. Hopefully tempted to re-visit.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Just now, turbomax said:

didn't know we had to install the scenery before watching the video 🤣

Not before watching the video but perhaps before insinuating poor performance and accusing the video of being deceptive...  I'm amazed you know how it performs without installing it... 

• Like 5

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

2 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

Seattle Renton from Drzewiecki Design is now available.

how can the 737's take off from a lousy 5383 ft. runway when

"A Boeing 737 requires a landing runway length of about 6800 feet . Also the runway length required to takeoff is about 9700 feet."

"What is the shortest runway A 737 can take off?
"Of the former, the Boeing 737-100 can operate on runways of 1,830 m (6,000 ft), The smallest variant of the Airbus A320, the A318, only needs 1,780 m (5,840 ft)"

is that without seats and no pilots and just a pint of jet fuel?

very nice.