Sign in to follow this  
iFlySimX

FlightBeam NZWN Pre-release Preview!

There's only one thing that really ticked me off. I had a bunch of reward points and never used them because of the MSFS growing pains. I wanted to use them for NZAA and they had an expiration date. I was so disappointed. But, there's no denying that their airports are worth every penny.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Streaming it now if anyone wants to take a live look. 

https://www.twitch.tv/iflysimxofficial

• Like 1

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

On 4/16/2022 at 8:42 AM, Mike S KPDX said:

... still waiting for their KPDX approach fix.

Hello Mike, that is a different developer, iBlueYonder. FYI he is currently running a beta with a fix implemented, should be out pretty soon actually. If you have any questions about the six you could also just contact them directly: https://iblueyonder.com/

16 hours ago, DJJose said:

There's only one thing that really ticked me off. I had a bunch of reward points and never used them because of the MSFS growing pains. I wanted to use them for NZAA and they had an expiration date. I was so disappointed. But, there's no denying that their airports are worth every penny.

You should’ve contacted us right away. If your points just expired I’d be glad to put them right back into your account.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Flightbeam = The best! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

34 minutes ago, Mir // Flightbeam said:

Hello Mike, that is a different developer, iBlueYonder. FYI he is currently running a beta with a fix implemented, should be out pretty soon actually. If you have any questions about the six you could also just contact them directly: https://iblueyonder.com/

Thank you very much for the clarification as I did not know that.  I have been looking forward to the fix since the release and it is nice to know that it appears close.  Thank you again.

• Like 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

41 minutes ago, Mir // Flightbeam said:

You should’ve contacted us right away. If your points just expired I’d be glad to put them right back into your account.

Do you guys see what I mean about Flightbeam? 😀

That's just for those who did not know about their service.

Edited by DJJose
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mir // Flightbeam said:

Mir, how about some pax in the terminal? (I don’t see any in the screenshot).

See Pyreegue’s recent work (eg Edinburgh) for some excellent examples of this.

They’re possibly the best MSFS airport dev right now. But there are plenty of other devs doing similar things in MSFS.

I’ve got all but one of your airports for the other sim. You were always the gold standard on that platform. Just a thought for how to keep your airports in the gold medal position for MSFS. 🙂

• Like 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

6 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

Mir, how about some pax in the terminal? (I don’t see any in the screenshot).

See Pyreegue’s recent work (eg Edinburgh) for some excellent examples of this.

They’re possibly the best MSFS airport dev right now. But there are plenty of other devs doing similar things in MSFS.

I’ve got all but one of your airports for the other sim. You were always the gold standard on that platform. Just a thought for how to keep your airports in the gold medal position for MSFS. 🙂

You didn't read did you....

I am happy to share with you some *PRE-RELEASE* previews. Please note that this is NOT the final version as FlightBeam is still working on the last touches. The plan is to release on Tuesday. Hope you enjoy! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mir // Flightbeam said:

And this is why I love FB. NZAA was perfect. NZWN will be also. 

• Like 2

tpewpb-6.png

6 hours ago, RW1 said:

And this is why I love FB. NZAA was perfect. NZWN will be also. 

My expired points were added back to my account.

Thanks to Mir.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, iFlySimX said:

You didn't read did you....

I am happy to share with you some *PRE-RELEASE* previews. Please note that this is NOT the final version as FlightBeam is still working on the last touches. The plan is to release on Tuesday. Hope you enjoy! 

Of course I read, you dill. 

I made a specific suggestion as Mir was passing through here. If the released airport on Tuesday has pax, no harm done. But none of my other Flightbeam airports do, whereas all the MSFS airports I’ve bought in recent weeks have this feature.

Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension yourself. 😳

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Absolutely no doubt that I will be buying this as soon as it is out!

Feel like driving to the airport now and scrawling FlightBeam on the rocks at the southern end 🙂

• Like 2

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN