abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

2 minutes ago, solito said:

Is autoland available ?

Do you mean the servers or in the sim?  😁

• Like 1

Matt Webb

17 minutes ago, iFlySimX said:

This feels like when i was trying to buy an iPhone 10 years ago lol.

I wasn't aware PMDG sold iPhones. 🙂

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

7 minutes ago, iFlySimX said:

Site seems to be back but still says UNAVAILABLE. 

I think Randazzo’s azzo paused the sales of the 737 to give those that purchased it a chance to receive the e-mail, and get their authentication code working. He will probably resume the sales once the server congestion dies down.

Follow Randazzo’s updates on the situation in the PMDG forums.

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Just now, David Mills said:

I wasn't aware PMDG sold iPhones. 🙂

Where have you been???

• Like 1

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

So got my 737 and despite the fact I'm Boeing clueless, It's fantastic.  The only disappointment I have so far is I cannot pop out the displays.  Is this a known issue and will it be addressed in the future? I use my RSG G1000 panels for airliner displays, so hoping this is something that can be resolved in the future.

3 minutes ago, bondislacker said:

Flies beautifully but ive noticed a big frame hit in cockpit view.

That's weird, not seeing that here. Has to be the smoothest aircraft I own so far. Maybe it's the airport you're at?

• Like 1

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

5 minutes ago, bondislacker said:

Flies beautifully but ive noticed a big frame hit in cockpit view.

Most others here reported the opposite. 

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

19 minutes ago, 2reds2whites said:

I'll save you the effort of reading through this thread;

1. I haven't got a download link.

2. It won't accept my authentication code.

3. PMDG have posted about the servers being busy.

4. The website is down.

Just read through those 4 points over and over again and you can skip the previous 7 pages. 

You missed out...

5. Major fail. PMDG knew this would happen but they didn't prepare - ridiculous!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

I’m eagerly awaiting the plane to become available again. Fortunately the NHL Playoffs are on, which basically makes everything great in the world.

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

1 minute ago, Drumcode said:

Most others here reported the opposite. 

Yeah which is why I think it's an issue at my end. Ive got a i9-9900 and a 3080 and am able to run other planes at 60FPS in cockpit view, whereas with the PMDG im only getting 25/30. Maybe a reinstall is in order.

Loving it so far! Just messing with all of the added features like airstairs for both doors. And it's all running surprisingly well and looks photo-real! But the best part is all of the options (accessible from the FMS) in order to customize the jet

spacer.png

• Like 3

These tutorials run from 4 minutes to 26 minutes... by 737 pilot who is a member of PMDG tech team.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtFw-RsDhI85SH4R18hrswGV39hebQIyy

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Released but good luck getting it today...waaaaaaaaaaaay too many...people...trying to buy it, got to have it RIGHT NOW .

• Like 1

spacer.png