Sign in to follow this  
Samaritano

News from FSLabs

1 hour ago, Pluto7777 said:

Concorde ?  OK nice, looking out for it. But no airbus updates the last months ?

I don’t have their Airbus so you need to ask on the forum.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Sadly they seem to get ever slower with their updates and development cycles... wondering how far the NEO is off at this point. If it's coming some time in 2023/2024 I doubt there will be much demand in P3D. I will likely still buy it; as I'm going dual P3D and MSFS.

Edited by thepilot

2 hours ago, thepilot said:

Sadly they seem to get ever slower with their updates and development cycles... wondering how far the NEO is off at this point. If it's coming some time in 2023/2024 I doubt there will be much demand in P3D. I will likely still buy it; as I'm going dual P3D and MSFS.

Yeah, it's disappointing that six months since Lefteris' last update they have nothing to show. People dunk on Randazzo/PMDG's long-winded posts but I'd take that over whatever FSL is doing. 

• Like 6

I stopped caring completely about FSL and don't even go into their forums for "news" anymore. Way too long update cycles, they tend to hide whatever they're working on (why, really?) and their entry into MSFS will be very late as usual and probably to compete with a mature, similar product already in the market. I feel no need at all for another A320 which will probably have a high price and the same kind of "customer attention" which is the extreme opposite to what Fenix is offering. Good luck unless you offer the A330 first because the competition there is really very weak now and even then try to bring it before 2030...

Wow was i too mean?

• Like 7

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

We're still here - there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes, both on the Airbus series and our upcoming Concorde title. Once we're in a position to share some previews - we'll explain more about what we've been working on.

• Like 16

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

That sounds great, thanks Andrew. Nothing wrong in sharing some info here and there i guess?

• Like 2

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

11 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

I stopped caring completely about FSL and don't even go into their forums for "news" anymore. Way too long update cycles, they tend to hide whatever they're working on (why, really?) and their entry into MSFS will be very late as usual and probably to compete with a mature, similar product already in the market. I feel no need at all for another A320 which will probably have a high price and the same kind of "customer attention" which is the extreme opposite to what Fenix is offering. Good luck unless you offer the A330 first because the competition there is really very weak now and even then try to bring it before 2030...

Wow was i too mean?

FSL has brought the most complete planes to P3d in my opinion. Sure they take time, but they’ve always produced higher fidelity planes compared to other top tier developers.  Why bash an active p3d developer on the p3d forum when what you care about is baiting the developer for information on msfs? There is a separate msfs forum for you to do so. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Orman

I'm not bashing anyone nor demanding anything. Stating an opinion is still free i guess, if they don't like it they can just ignore it which is what they do 99% of the time anyway. I''m not an MSFS "fan" or whatever you're tying to say - I enjoy whatever _I_ like and don't try to impose that to others, each one has their own likes and dislikes but again, i still have my opinion and that's all i ever wrote. Not that you care probably, but i still have P3D installed and do use it.

I've been really pleased with FSL products and support for many years and that's still true to th8s day. When they finally make an announcement, I have no doubt it will be worth waiting for.

• Like 5

IM only two months into FSL and am quite impressed.  A very true to life and very immersive A320 and I intend to buy all the additions soon. 

• Like 4

Vic green

News…

We are working towards sharing some previews of our new Concorde title next month (December) - with an aim to release Q1 2023 for P3D v5. 

Edited by Chapstick
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Yeah, Ray should be happy, finally 🙂

No. Only when I see the option to purchase. Q1 2023 could still be over four months away.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather