Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Fulcrum One Throttle

I've made only good experiences with Chris and his company. I'm a hundred percent sure, we will get our throttles.

The global situation with resources and parts and their prices is very unpredictable atm. In my company we ordered new hardware for our server and network infrastructure about a year ago and you can do almost nothing against it. just be patient and be happy when you get some parts. So the statement of Chris makes absolute sense to me. Keep that in mind too before judging him.

I'm sure he does his best to get out all orders. We will get our throttles and have good times with it in the sim.

• Like 2

I am still waiting for my 800 pounds refund.

Chris and his company  have taken-off, probably using my throttle and yoke. 

The website has been updated and deliveries are expected this summer. He could have come on here and told us. Credibility is shredded for me.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

7 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

The website has been updated and deliveries are expected this summer. He could have come on here and told us. Credibility is shredded for me.

I can’t see anything recent. Nov 2022 is the last news about pre-orders for the throttle.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Patpoe said:

Thanks. I wonder why no announcement on main page and as Ron said, here.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I’ll give it to the end of month and then re assess my options. 

Ideally an update needs to be published but I’ve waited longer from the likes of HoneyComb for my bravo throttles than I’ve waited here and there was zero communication from them. Sometimes things just don’t go as one would wish and that pushes dates but communicating to your buyers is imperative. 

let’s just see before you all break out the noose and pitchforks

16 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

it is summer now 🤣 and summer can be interpreted differently as it’s such a broad period. 

I live in Wales. My summer is 4 weeks long lol. 

hmmm 🤔 

On 7/8/2023 at 10:59 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

Okay, I’ve heard back from him. I’ll leave Chris to give an update.

Can you give us a hint? The fact there is no update fives days after this post suggests things are not rosy. Can we expect a throttle, a refund or a fight on our hands?

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

37 minutes ago, Donka said:

Can you give us a hint? The fact there is no update fives days after this post suggests things are not rosy. Can we expect a throttle, a refund or a fight on our hands?

He read my text. He didn’t respond to it. I’m not going to pester him. I suggest you be patient as the website was updated to show TQs being shipped this summer.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Just to set people's minds at ease. Chris is a good guy. I recently had a problem with my Fulcrum yoke which led to spiking on both axis. The yoke was well outside the return to base warranty yet Chris arranged for the troublesome circuit board to be replaced at no cost and paid for the shipping both ways. I don't think there are many businesses that would stand behind their product in that fashion. 

Bryan. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bsmfinegan said:

Just to set people's minds at ease. Chris is a good guy. I recently had a problem with my Fulcrum yoke which led to spiking on both axis. The yoke was well outside the return to base warranty yet Chris arranged for the troublesome circuit board to be replaced at no cost and paid for the shipping both ways. I don't think there are many businesses that would stand behind their product in that fashion. 

Bryan. 

That is very nice Bryan. I hope you are enjoying your yoke. Please do realize that i still have not received my refund for orders 3128 and 3140  ( 800 pounds).  So when you mentioned that shipping and repair of your yoke were done at no cost to you, who do you think effectively paid for it,  mmmm ?

4 hours ago, Patpoe said:

That is very nice Bryan. I hope you are enjoying your yoke. Please do realize that i still have not received my refund for orders 3128 and 3140  ( 800 pounds).  So when you mentioned that shipping and repair of your yoke were done at no cost to you, who do you think effectively paid for it,  mmmm ?

When you get your refund which I no doubt expect Chris to do as a legit business owner .. we can all say 100% not you 🙂 

in fact who’s to say that fund came out the business account at all ? 

so in which case it was out of Chris’s pocket. 

I think sometimes we all expect Amazon like service from one person startup companies.

My dealing with Chris have all demonstrated exceptional customer service (I own the yoke)

I know it's frustrating and easy for me to say as I do t have any exposure in the current circumstances, so I'll leave it with a single thought.

If any of us can afford to drop £400+ on a throttle, I think we can afford to cut the guy a bit of slack.

• Like 2

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

2 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

If any of us can afford to drop £400+ on a throttle, I think we can afford to cut the guy a bit of slack.

Couldn’t have put it better myself Kevin. 👏

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather