Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

GSX PRO is out

2 hours ago, Higgy68 said:

I have not purchased GSX and wont be after seeing this. Seems like a money grabbing effort from FSDreamTeam. Very poor.

Lol many of the issues there are the same exact ones as P3D, is just in P3D nobody talked about them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Nope. Went through the motions. No fuel added. Missed pg 58 I guess. 🙃

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Useless in vr. Menu keeps closing itself after looking around. Not working good anyway. Putting jetways in weird places. Service vehicles with no textures. That’s bad for even an early access which it isn’t supposed to be. 
and the fsdt installer came directly out of hell. No new version indication. Updating takes 10 mins. Updates every time you hit the button even if there is a no new update. 

Lukas Dalton

3 hours ago, awf said:

Typical for someone (737NG driver makes wonder about the rest 😅) that hasn't a clue what he is doing and didn't read the manual 🤣

Not sure if this comment is aimed at me (I haven't purchased GSX) or 737NG driver (a Real World pilot) but suffice to say the majority on this forum are having an array of issues with this product. Perhaps it's aimed at all of them too?

Throw away remarks don't help anybody..

So, saw this topic, dug around in my files and see I bought GSX for FSX almost exactly 10 years ago.  Couatl had its moments then (also the universal installer) and I guess still does now.  I think eventually things get sorted but I have to admit GSX wasn't a "can't live without" in FSX.

I did see in nosing around some that it appears Couatl-run scripts are running Python 2.  That's past EOL and really, Virtuali should be migrated to Python 3 by now (I mean, we're getting close to Python 3.11 release).

scott s.

I was one of those users  had  issues with  the  gsx  not  starting  after  clicking  on it in the  msfs  tool bar,  tried  a  few  re installs  as per  the instructions  given  in the fsdt  forum,  but  silly  me  didnt  read  carefully for  to  remove  the  addon  manager   folder,   and  now  after  another  reinstall everything  works  as  planned 

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

30 minutes ago, scott967 said:

I did see in nosing around some that it appears Couatl-run scripts are running Python 2.  That's past EOL...

My thoughts exactly when I saw Python 2.7, last security updates were 2+ years ago. Also having to add an anti-virus exception to get this to work makes me question if I want this installed.

Edited by autom8ter
Clarification

Does anyone know how to over come the PARKING BRAKE NEEDS TO BE SET FOR GROUND SERVICES glitch in the FBW A320 NX?

Why on God’s green earth would the person with the bypass pin go to the wrong side after pushback? If you push back nose left you should see the pin on the right. This is basic stuff.  Who are the testers for this product? 

I don’t care how long you have been developing products for flight simulators, if you release a product this bad then you really need to evaluate your life. 

I’m afraid there’s no recovery from this one. Hopefully there aren’t as many suckers out there as me. 

• Like 2

Ryan

Okay, after a lot of criticism, I will now give my opinion for GSX Pro. It gave me a lot of headaches before I could run it (installing, de-installing, updating, configuring, etc.), but I just finished a flight from EKCH to EDDL (Fenix A320), using all features of GSX and I have to admit, it's absolutely great! So many details, made "with love". Of course, it's not perfect yet, but it's a stunning product with so many features and no impact on frame rates. Thanks for your efforts virtuali, I don't think, you had a lot of sleep the last days...! 😉

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Where’s @virtuali  I’m word not allowed. Excuse my French.  Coautl or whatever it’s called fails to load, the program in the simulator fails to load or perform like it’s supposed to, it crashes, etc. Of course I’ve tried to create an account on their forums but have not been PERSONALLY APPROVED yet in 2022 after two days.  

I guess I’d be hiding too if I charged a bunch of people money for a product this bad. The difference is I’d be out of a job.  

• Like 2

Ryan

Where is all this hate coming from?  I purchased, downloaded and installed everything without any issues?  GSX Pro works really well.  Only thing I had to do was let it know what payware airports I had with jetways and all sorted.

Solid product, love it and highly recommend.

Jase

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

32 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

Where’s @virtuali  I’m word not allowed. Excuse my French.  Coautl or whatever it’s called fails to load, the program in the simulator fails to load or perform like it’s supposed to, it crashes, etc. Of course I’ve tried to create an account on their forums but have not been PERSONALLY APPROVED yet in 2022 after two days.  

I guess I’d be hiding too if I charged a bunch of people money for a product this bad. The difference is I’d be out of a job.  

Check the FSDT forum. There is a big thread on this issue.

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM