Sign in to follow this  
Donka

Which Carenado aircraft do you want to see next?

26 minutes ago, Greazer said:

M600

Simbol is doing that apparently....and if it's as in depth as his Sting it should be really lovely.

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Since no one seems to be looking on their website:

Golden Eagle

Piper Malibu

Piper Saratoga (since the twin variant is already released by them)

390 Premier

Hawker H25B

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 2

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

10 hours ago, JacquesBrel said:

A better PC12.

Agree - bring on SWS.  This aircraft is a nightmare to paint without a model LOD00.  Why do they do that??

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

1 minute ago, Greazer said:

I think it will be a M500, close enough!

He said he also is doing the 600...probably a few years away though.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 hours ago, Dillon said:

Since no one seems to be looking on their website:

Golden Eagle

Piper Malibu

Piper Saratoga (since the twin variant is already released by them)

390 Premier

Hawker H25B

absolutely the Saratoga - In using MSFS most of the time I miss this baby - and don't really want to waste my time

back in P3D -  and I used to own its predecessor the early PA32 300 in the 70s 

i also endorse the earlier request for the Aero Commander - and would add the PA 31 T Chieftain - and the

B/jet Dassault F50

The Embraer 120. Carenado did a decent job on the one for P3D

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

13 hours ago, V1ROTA7E said:

Not a huge fan of Carenado....but, in X Plane their planes weren't bad.

Carenado did models and textures, and a third party did systems and flight dynamics for X-Plane. 

We know they can do better (V35B and Mooney).

• Like 1

I loved the PA-23 apache in FSX, and the Navajo.  They (Carenado) are a bit hit and miss, but I have been happy with the V53B, the C337, Seneca and Mooney.
Maybe people should give them a chance to fix up the PC-12 first, like other devs seem to get the chance to fix up their imperfect products.
The technicalities aside, as mentioned by Bert, I find I can actually still enjoy the aircraft in the sim, and it will be better with the few technical issues fixed up and a bit better short field performance.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

3 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

I loved the PA-23 apache in FSX, and the Navajo.  They (Carenado) are a bit hit and miss, but I have been happy with the V53B, the C337, Seneca and Mooney.

These are the four I have and I enjoy them all.

• Like 2

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

17 hours ago, Stoopy said:

I would like to see a Carenado Beech D18S that can be trimmed to fly hands off reasonably straight and level for more than a few minutes like any normal aircraft without slowly pitching up farther and farther into a very high AOA and deep stall or pitching down more and more until it just lawn darts into the ground.

I can get the Boeing 247 to track perfectly hands off no autopilot long enough to take the trash out or do other bidding as demanded by my domestic overlord but flying the '18 is an exercise in constantly chasing some Twilight Zone airplane gremlin having his way defiling the elevator trim control cables. 

Let me ask,how much total time do you have in either plane in real life? The Beech 18 is a handful to fly IRL. 

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

8 minutes ago, Donka said:

These are the four I have and I enjoy them all.

Sure.  All good.  Obviously I meant V35 above not V53 :biggrin:, but you got it, and the V35 is one of my favourites at the moment.  I just wish it had a tip tank model!  

I just took the PC-12 for a flight again around the Canary Islands, and while I accept it needs the work mentioned, it really isn't that bad. 
I am not getting the Beech 18 sounds, or the lack of performance.  I am on SU10 beta though, so I think there is a performance fix for certain gauges in there.
As someone else said, it is also fully loaded by default.  Half baggage (200lb) and removal of two of the six passengers, and it is much better.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.