Sign in to follow this  
Donka

Which Carenado aircraft do you want to see next?

After the PC12 release, I'm wondering what aircraft people would like to see Carenado release next? I'm not interested in People's thoughts on Carenado in general, just what you would like to see them announce is next in the works.

Me personally, I'm hoping to see the S340 or a DO228 or Turbo Commander or similar.

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

I just want them to stop or hire proper developers.

• Like 4

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

A Dash 8 Q400 to keep me busy until Majestic releases a proper one. 😎

4 minutes ago, tup61 said:

A Dash 8 Q400 to keep me busy until Majestic releases a proper one. 😎

Oh god, do you want them to murder the Dash 8? 😒

• Like 5

Juan Ramos

First choice would be the Cessna 172RG Cutlass. It was under the Alabeo branding I believe for P3D, but same company. 

Second choice would be the Piper PA-23 Aztec. 

I think if they stick with small pistons they do better, plus, people tend to be more critical if it's a larger sized aircraft that isn't all singing all dancing. 

Edited by STK
  • Like 4

Aero Commander or Turbo Commander. Either is fine. 

Oh, and I'd like Carenado to go into partnership with SWS and for SWS to do 90% of the work.   

• Like 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

A piper archer, except I want to see it done by Just Flight or A2A..

Edited by FrankR409

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

Embraer Phenom 100 or 300, probably just for the sexy looks.

• Like 5

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

17 minutes ago, St Mawgan said: 

Oh, and I'd like Carenado to go into partnership with SWS and for SWS to do 90% of the work.   

In the past Milviz have offered to go into partnership with Carenado;

”You do the modelling, we’ll do the systems. We’ll all make a ton of cash!” 

Carenado weren’t interested.

In my opinion, judging by their Kodiak, SWS are the only devs on a par or superior to Carenado when it comes to modelling and textures for MSFS.

I'd rather to see add on like REP that makes Carenado airplane more realistic with tear & wear and etc

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI