Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Live weather inop again?

All, found this on Steam MSFS2020 Discussions, disable ipv6 on pc network adapter. Did so, and it seemed to work. Storms rolling through home area now and in Sim as well. Good Luck..

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

3 minutes ago, Pivot said:

All, found this on Steam MSFS2020 Discussions, disable ipv6 on pc network adapter. Did so, and it seemed to work. Storms rolling through home area now and in Sim as well. Good Luck..

It's probably luck. Totally not related. 

• Like 1

Starting to wonder if the weather phenomenon is related to servers in the U.S.  Guess E.T. is not getting the message to the U.S. servers.

Continue to hurry up and wait in the central U.S. ;)

Happy Landings,

Disregard the last.  E.T. has established a connection. Clouds back up here in central U.S. 0835 cst.

Happy Landings,

My SITREP for the day

Clouds are back (SU10 live weather).

Edited by doudou
  • Like 2

GTX 1660 Ti

Yes, just tested a couple of places and clouds are back and look great! (SU10)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dan Scott

I had them when I took off from LIMC - but somewhere over the Atlantic they disappeared and when I got to CYUL they were gone.

3 minutes ago, doudou said:

My sky is rainy and cloudy over CYUL (= METAR).

Rain and Clouds when I reloaded there after my flight...but it wasnt when I landed previously.   Hopefully Asobo is working in the right direction and slowly resolving this....

Clouds are back for me on current flight. I did turn off online services, restarted, turned online services back on then restarted the sim again - may not have been necessary.

Randall Rocke

Clouds are back for me too. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”