Sign in to follow this  
DarkMantle

Are people still having connectivity issues?

Still no Marketplace as well. I want the updated textures for the A310, word not allowed.

No Active Weather neither.

I was wondering why release such a big update on a Friday? Nobody there to kick the server?

Oh, my settings had changed to off-line somehow. All better now.

Edited by RichieFly
More complaining required and explaining my dullness

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I'm getting them too.  I switched over to a multiplayer FPS game and played just fine, so it definitely isn't my connection. 

Edited by kerosene31

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

I noticed that in the settings "data connection"  is turned off on its own. After enabling this option, the connection is restored. It looks like a new bug.

1 hour ago, RichieFly said:

Still no Marketplace as well. I want the updated textures for the A310, word not allowed.

Just the textures?  Or all of the beautiful liveries as well?  If so, you will need to download IniManager as well.  It works very well and lots of airlines to choose from.

https://www.inibuilds.com/inimanager

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I try to update the game right now and the download speed at MFSF server is terrible, just 20 mbps, I check my speed and it's normal at 250 mbps.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

1 hour ago, RichieFly said:

No Active Weather neither.

I was wondering why release such a big update on a Friday? Nobody there to kick the server?

Oh, my settings had changed to off-line somehow. All better now.

Try the steps in this link. It worked for me .:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017006900-All-versions-The-Marketplace-tile-and-or-Online-services-are-grayed-out-

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 1

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I had to give up updating, the download speed drop to 3mbps, It would have taken the whole night, so there will be no flight today either. 😢

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

All. The. Time. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

They seriously need to replace that incredibly annoying set of pop up windows in your face when you get a disconnect (a lot of times it doesn't even matter as it reconnects a few moments later)....and just put a little dot in one of the corners....red for currently DC'd...green for all is okdokie in MSFS connection land.  How hard could that be?

Hoping someone has already thought of and suggested...I'd vote for that in a heartbeat! 🙂 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Connection has been coming and going all day and I had no ATC voices on my flight today.

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Yep...can I can't give them my money either.  The Marketplace doesn't seem to be able to handle transactions very well. 

Rich Boll

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS