Sign in to follow this  
sidfadc

Cool scenery set for seaplane lovers

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I went to that link, and the install is not for MSFS?????

As noted in my first post, MSFS link is on the RTMM home page. Since I do not fly that version I know nothing about it 

sherm

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shermank said:

As noted in my first post, MSFS link is on the RTMM home page. Since I do not fly that version I know nothing about it 

sherm

Well unfortunately, this is the MSFS forum, so just letting folks know that there is no one click way to install RTMM into MSFS. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

5 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Well unfortunately, this is the MSFS forum, so just letting folks know that there is no one click way to install RTMM into MSFS. 

Yep agree not sure why he has hijacked this MSFS post about RTMM and posted P3D/FSX Links to elaborate installs that aren't even needed anymore!  

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

1 minute ago, sidfadc said:

Yep agree not sure why he has hijacked this MSFS post about RTMM and posted P3D/FSX Links to elaborate installs that aren't even needed anymore!  

Sorry guys, I did not realize this was MSFS when I posted. I simply found a reference and hot link at RTMM and tried to help. Sorry that effort went unappreciated. But, considering a lot of factors about the antipathy between platform users, I guess I am not surprised. So, when you guys are finished with your toys, please clean up and go to your rooms

Sherm

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shermank said:

Sorry guys, I did not realize this was MSFS when I posted. I simply found a reference and hot link at RTMM and tried to help. Sorry that effort went unappreciated. But, considering a lot of factors about the antipathy between platform users, I guess I am not surprised. So, when you guys are finished with your toys, please clean up and go to your rooms

Sherm

But you're on the MSFS forum - why would I create a post about a "cool scenery" on the MSFS forum but for P3D/FSX?  The link in my original post even points to the MSFS version.  

Edited by sidfadc
  • Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

I've heard of this before but right up until reading your post title I always thought it was "Return to Misty Mornings" haha!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, sidfadc said:

But you're on the MSFS forum - why would I create a post about a "cool scenery" on the MSFS forum but for P3D/FSX?  The link in my original post even points to the MSFS version.  

HEY, I MADE A MISTAKE. GET OVER IT!!!!!

Sherm

• Like 2

Yes sidfadc (et all). RTMM pieces for MSFS, reflect in LNM (and/or plan G) from the LH to each of the cabins.etc.. All of it are registered as valid ICAOs in those moving map apps as well as the MSFS sim.

Edited by nbrich1
  • Like 1

Just downloaded and installed them all except the cabins. Took me around 30 minutes.

Going to test them now. 

Edit: Loving it

screenshot-2022-11-16.jpg

screenshot-2022-11-16-1.jpg

Edited by Alvega
  • Like 3

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Nice reminder, Id completely forgot about RTMM.

the NorthWest coast beckons and we have a Beaver to enjoy it

Is anyone creating the float docks in Little Navmap and developing a fight plan to visit all these interesting places?  That map would also be helpful in a higher resolution, btw!

If a flight plan is not being developed, I may look at it myself - I have the scenery installed.

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

10 hours ago, shermank said:

HEY, I MADE A MISTAKE. GET OVER IT!!!!!

Sherm

nah, its a great reminder of a very good site. i use their flighplans a lot.

• Like 2

Great shots Alvega. 

Sir ozzieblr: as already stated, every location is a valid location and is defined so that they show up in LNM (or Plan G) and also are reflected in the sim by their ICAO (or lat/Long if you want). (But ICAO is a bit more efficient!!)

There is a whole page that shows the Location, Lat/Long, ICAO etc.  but they all show on the the map as airport/landing locations. (https://return.mistymoorings.com/z20_navigation/index.php#a)

As far as FP, the AK LH and BC LH FP are in the doc file of those packages as previously conveyed.

The rest, (cabins, lodges, spb, dockages are intermingled, and stop on the way.. so add them to your fp if you want to see them or stop at them.

I created area FP, which covers all locations in an area at the Misty Flying Club.. there because all the fp follow one continuous world similar to a world tour.. but could make them available on the rtmm site without too much trouble.

Again, every location in RTMM is listed on the ICAO/WayPoint table:

Link:  https://return.mistymoorings.com/z20_navigation/index.php#waypoint

and can be seen in moving map apps as well as in the MSFS Sim.

Norm

Edited by nbrich1
  • Like 2