Sign in to follow this  
737_800

FSS Embrear 175

That's literally not the point. There's a gazillion developers with similar names, even much more similar than Flight Sim Studio vs FSimStudis. 

I'm pretty amazed that the takeaway from people literally harrassing developers is "oh, they have similar names. They should have picked a better one." Almost like it'd have been ok if it happened to Flight Sim Studio instead 🤔

Edited by Abriael
  • Like 6

spacer.png

News Editor at Techraptor, previously at Twinfinite.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Abriael said:

That's literally not the point. There's a gazillion developers with similar names, even much more similar than Flight Sim Studio vs FSimStudis. 

I'm pretty amazed that the takeaway from people literally harrassing developers is "oh, they have similar names. They should have picked a better one." Almost like it'd have been ok if it happened to Flight Sim Studio instead 🤔

The world doesn’t circle around you sir. My response was in no way meant to respond to you. Only quoted you because you had the press release. My point was the point I made. You don’t have to argue with everybody who responds on here. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

..... 50 $ for EMBRION  - on Aerosoft shop store..... this is ridicolous..

11 minutes ago, Epgd said:

..... 50 $ for EMBRION  - on Aerosoft shop store..... this is ridicolous..

$40 for those that don't have to pay a VAT.

And the product page goes out of its way to explain "early access" and what it means.

Edited by Twenty6
spellign

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

2 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

$40 for those that don't have to pay a VAT.

Well - that's 37.5 Euro, not 33.

3 minutes ago, mspencer said:

lol. I guess the price is increasing faster than they anticipated.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

-J

43 minutes ago, Abriael said:

There's a gazillion developers with similar names, even much more similar than Flight Sim Studio vs FSimStudis. 

Thanks a lot for this contribution. I thought for the whole time that the Embraer was released by FSimStudios, which I hold in very high regard for their Canadian sceneries 😬

16 minutes ago, mspencer said:

That's Aerosoft applying some reeeeally sketchy conversion methods from € to $. 

The Euro price is €40.96 including 22% VAT, which is correctly €33.56 plus €7.4 VAT. 

spacer.png

For once, it's Americans getting the short end of the conversion stick. 😂 You should see how much I paid for an RTX 4070ti in Europe.

Edited by Abriael

spacer.png

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Abriael said:

For once, it's Americans getting the short end of the conversion stick.

I went most all the way thru the buying process in the Aerosoft Shop and no amount of tax was added. Price was USD 39.99 and not sure if Paypal would have added anything. Right now I don't want to find out and hopefully I won't cave-in.

-J

2 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

I went most all the way thru the buying process in the Aerosoft Shop and no amount of tax was added. Price was USD 39.99 and not sure if Paypal would have added anything. Right now I don't want to find out and hopefully I won't cave-in.

yeah, the current conversion should put it at $36. $4 is a pretty big difference.

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Abriael said:

And this is what happens when people stoke the flames of internet rage and manufacture an overemotional narrative made of fictional "liars" and "traitors" and starts villainizing developers. There's always gonna be someone ready to carry that ball further and start blindly lashing out. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=620099033450205&set=a.399014965558614&comment_id=1161004781472953&notif_id=1673340125732421&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

spacer.png

This is embarrassing that some people get so triggered about this E175, that they would attack the Discord channel of what they believed to be the developer of the E175. And to top it off, they are not even attacking the right Discord channel, FSimStudios is not the same company as FlightSim Studio AG.

And FYI, FSimStudios, the innocent party in this Discord channel attack, actually makes good airports for MSFS.  I own 3 of their airports, and I am about to get their upcoming Calgary International airport too. Sad that people would actually do what they did in their Discord channel (even if it was FlightSim Studio AG's Discord channel, that still doesn't warrant the type of attack that occurred on that Discord channel).

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 hour ago, abrams_tank said:

And FYI, FSimStudios, the innocent party in this Discord channel attack, actually makes good airports for MSFS.  I own 3 of their airports, and I am about to get their upcoming Calgary International airport too. Sad that people would actually do what they did in their Discord channel (even if it was FlightSim Studio AG's Discord channel, that still doesn't warrant the type of attack that occurred on that Discord channel).

The only airport from FSimStudios that I do not have yet is Edmonton. I think I'm gonna buy it just to show my support for them.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abrams_tank said:

This is embarrassing that some people get so triggered about this E175, that they would attack the Discord channel of what they believed to be the developer of the E175. And to top it off, they are not even attacking the right Discord channel, FSimStudios is not the same company as FlightSim Studio AG.

The fact that the complainers were on the wrong server tells you immediately the head space they were in. One goal to be negative, hidden behind a computer and bash an unreleased product. Very unfortunate for FSim Studios having to deal with the consequences of very unhappy people in life. These people need to give their heads a shake and step into the real world more to appreciate how constructive criticism will improve a situation! Their glass will never be half full because the glass is cracked or broken.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Beautiful Sunset Flight Over Burlington, Ontario + Cool Instrumental + GoPro Aerial Cameras | 4K

16 minutes ago, Doering said:

Their glass will never be half full because the glass is cracked or broken.

It's worse than that unfortunately. Those types just like lashing out and destruction.

Reminds me of this:

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

got it I know it's early axis but FR is poor and stuttery ... not useable, far worse than ini builds which is terrible as well... glad to support them, on this effort , hopefully far from optimized., but I love how reviews or previews never mention performance to anyone anymore ahead of time!