Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Pilot071

What is Your Best Flight Simulation Software

I assume the OP isn't MFS-specific, so here it goes..

- ActiveSky for P3D;

- Navigraph for all of the civil flightsims I use ( Aerowinx PSX, MFS and even if not often, XP12 )

- MFS for Visuals, Earth including weather;

- PMDG 737 for MFS;

- Fenix A320 for MFS;

- Aerowinx PSX which I consider the most perfect flight simulation of an airliner I ever used, and can now use with MFS for the visuals - Example3. TC - AEROWINX, WIDEPSX AND MSFS2020 EKCH to ELLX - YouTube

- IL-2 Great Battles for ww2 fighters and other military aircraft;

- Condorsoaring for gliders;

- XP12 and the Toliss A319 specifically for the A319;

Edited by cagarini
To remove references to unrelated simulation software
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

Aircraft:

PMDG737, FENIX A320, Maddog MD-82

Tools:

FSiPanel: Must have for training

Navigraph: Must have for IFR flying

Simlink/Simbrief

vpilot for VATSIM

• Like 1

MSFS, Fenix A320, IniBuilds A310, Leonardo MD-82, PMDG 738, IVAO Online, Self-written ACARS system for my VA.

Edited by Nuno Pinto
  • Like 2

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

The only other one I would add is parallel42's FlowPro - this really speeds up and improves the workflow, and creates many 'new' opportunities. as well as many additional benefits like the ease of use of the camera and views - within the SDK limitations. 

• Like 1

George Westwell

For me, these are game changers:

• FSi Panel
  • Real Traffic + PSXT (incl. FSLTL & AIG models)
  • GAIST
  • FS-ATC-Chatter
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 hour ago, cagarini said:

I assume the OP isn't MFS-specific

He posts this in the MSFS forum. Otherwise, he would have posted it in Hangar Chat? 🙂

- Addons Linker
- ORBX Central
- Cabri G2
- SWS Kodiak 100

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cagarini said:

I assume the OP isn't MFS-specific, so here it goes..

Wrong assumption, this is the MSFS Forum ...

• Like 3

Navigraph Charts - most important software I have
FSLTL - adds so much life to airports and the air, is super easy to configurate and it's free
FSiPanel - lovely
Flow - pretty and useful

• Like 1

Beside Aircrafts..
Navigraph Charts
Little NavMaps
AddOnLinker
Rex Accuseason
FSRealistic

• Like 2

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

PMDG, FBW, Fenix

Navigraph

Flow

FSR

Simbrief

Volanta

• Like 1

As the question is about software, not hardware, I'll say the software that I use with Loupedeck and Tobii 5 😉

Little Nav Map ( comprehensive and easy to learn - indispensable ).

GAIST  ( natch - I'm ex-Merchant Navy. Really looking forward to the live traffic version ).

ChicoMick's extraordinary Duxford. Without doubt, the best add-on airfield I have. The detail is mind-boggling.

As for aircraft, I can't think of a bad payware one I've bought, so this month's favourite is Flying Iron's Spitfire Mk.IX. I'm looking forward to them revealing the 4-engined 'heavy' they have in development.

MSFS - unquestionably the most absorbing and enjoyable flight simulator I've owned since taking up the hobby with Digital Integration's Fighter Pilot 40 years ago.

• Like 2

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org