Sign in to follow this  
Gazzareth

If you thought the HJet was good, watch this.. (AAU Preview)

anyone know if the Cirrus Vision Jet is getting refreshed with the new G3000 ? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

20 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

FlightFX will need to work some majick as with he HJET.  All G3000 birds will go this route eventually.

sp

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Meant to be, although not sure if it's Marwan who does it on both, sure they said he did some work on the SF50 VNAV. 

Suspect we'll see the HJet first.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

10 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

They did announce that was there intentions when the Vision Jet did get released so I don't see why not. May just take a bit of time after the public release of AAU. 

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

On 1/25/2023 at 4:06 PM, edpatino said:

I think the other two (CJ4 and Longitude) don't have door animations yet.

I seem to remember that they said relatively shortly after release that all their aircraft have door animations, they just don't have them activated. 

Which I found odd, as I couldn't for the life of me understand why one would model them this way and then not include that function.

9 minutes ago, Farlis said:

I seem to remember that they said relatively shortly after release that all their aircraft have door animations, they just don't have them activated. 

Which I found odd, as I couldn't for the life of me understand why one would model them this way and then not include that function.

The TBM was one of those and it just needed to be enabled - But I don't believe CJ4 and Longitude have the actual modelling to make that possible yet. As WT were asked about it they said they weren't modellers. So I expect this will be down to Asobo to add. 

Edited by Zangoose

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

6 hours ago, Farlis said:

Yeah, and now that they're are part of the AAUs, even more difficult to understand. Agreed.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Looks like this has gone significantly off-topic.  Lets talk Hjet here!  It is currently blowing off the doors of those others anyhow!  So what is the point on their doors?  🧐

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere