Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

plus I have no addons, was using Simple Traffic before but, took it out.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

just checked flightradar 24 and there r tons of traffic coming into kjfk on runways 22l and 22r same approah that I did not to long ago,  At least 15 planes were out about 15 miles on appporach of 22l and 22r.  When I was flying that same exact ILS approach, I had ABSOLUTELY NO PLANES, GHOST SKIES, give me a break. a day ago no problem 

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

seems  strange  that some  users  have  no issues  and  other  have  issues,  my self   have  no issues,   where  in my aircraft/ ground  selection  only  got it  set  to  fast  turnaround   since  if  i set  it  to full   i  get the  invisible  aircraft at airports

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

since  if  i set  it  to full   i  get the  invisible  aircraft at airports

Hmmmmm..... Could this be related to things I have heard about MSFS having a hard ceiling on objects via simconnect? Are you using boats or some other simconnect heavy software? (Just a random thought)

Edited by HiFlyer

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Just now, HiFlyer said:

Hmmmmm..... Could this be related to things I have heard about MSFS having a hard ceiling on objects via simconnect. Are you using boats or some other simconnect heavy software? (Just a random thought)

not  using  any  boats at all,  think  that  if  the  airport is  a large  one  eg  egll   where  there  are lots  of  aircraft  etc  having  the object  will reach  the  limit of  msfs and  than  ai  aircraft  will become  invisible  although  they  will still  fly  but  you  will not  see  them.  If  you want  to set  it  to  full  than  you need  to take  off  from  smaller  airports  and  land  at  smaller airports,  think  its  a  trial  and  error  for  your  pc. You  can  customize  the  ground  services  as well

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

The recent FSLTL update allows use of FS Traffic models and prioritizes their use over FSLTL models.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to do a proper test. I can only do it tomorrow. I just did a quick helicopter flight over KSFO and didn't notice a significant performance drop like I had using FSLTL models. Performance is pretty much the same as using FS Traffic injector, as I expected.

Note that I don't have FSLTL models installed, so the FSLTL injector used only FS Traffic models. The dev recommends having the FSLTL models installed because if there is a model and/or livery that FS Traffic doesn't have, the injector will use a FSLTL one, but the priority will be the FS Traffic models.

If anyone wants to test it, make sure to disable FS Traffic injector. In my case, I just moved 'justflight-fstraffic-controlcentre', 'justflight-fstraffic-module' and 'justflight-ingamepanels-fstraffic' folders from Community to another folder and set up in FSLTL injector the prioritization of FS Traffic models.

Edited by edu2703
  • Like 2

The latest version of FSLTL Traffic Injector now lets you set the model priorities.

I've now set FSLTL to only use the FS Traffic Models.  Works perfect and you get the nicer models injected.

Great performance - win win!

Jase

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

On 2/3/2023 at 2:49 PM, John JF said:

Hello. The radius aircraft are spawned on the ground isn't be something we have control over but we did reduce the default time before departure value from 180 mins to 90 mins. This might be why this behaviour is more obvious. Please feel free to change this as you wish. We can always report this as a bug to Asobo. 

As you've seen update V1.0.2 is now live. Changelog is as follows.

Core Installer (v1.0.2):

• Fixed compatibility issue with the FS Traffic In-Game Menu causing CTDs with other third-party in-game panels (a very big thank you to Fabio at FlightControlReplay for helping us discover and fix this issue).

• Added an alternative way to set your destination airport in the Traffic Control Centre (this will serve as a workaround should any additional conflicts arise and will serve as a workaround for VR users who may not be able to access the MSFS toolbar).

• Fixed an issue where the FS Traffic module would crash when changing aircraft and/or liveries in the MSFS Main Menu, preventing aircraft from generating at the departure and arrival airports.

• Fixed an issue where the FS Traffic module data would not be correctly reset between flights if the user was particularly quick in navigating through various MSFS menus.

• Various changes to default settings in an attempt to reduce the likelihood of traffic generating invisible at the departure airport.

-Fixed unhandled exception error in the Traffic Control Centre when trying to add a new route that already exists.

Traffic Fleet Installer (v1.0.1):

• No changes from previous build (no uninstall/reinstall required)

Thank you all

John - Just Flight.

Would be nice to get an official notice (by email ?). I wasn't aware that an update is available and found this here by chance.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

7 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Would be nice to get an official notice (by email ?). I wasn't aware that an update is available and found this here by chance.

if you didn't receive our release email and it wasn't in spam you may well be unsubscribed - which means we can only send you 'transactional' email - ie order receipts. It is a moot point whether "there's an update" counts as transactional or marketing (not moot with us - with bulk email providers) so worth checking in case you have ever unsubscribed from our mail in the past.

best to check  in  the  just  flight  forum  for  any updates or  changes

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

An email about V1.0.2 was sent Feb 3 at 5:55 AM.

Check spam folder or product/news notification settings in your JF Account. 

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

5 hours ago, edu2703 said:

The recent FSLTL update allows use of FS Traffic models and prioritizes their use over FSLTL models.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to do a proper test. I can only do it tomorrow. I just did a quick helicopter flight over KSFO and didn't notice a significant performance drop like I had using FSLTL models. Performance is pretty much the same as using FS Traffic injector, as I expected.

Note that I don't have FSLTL models installed, so the FSLTL injector used only FS Traffic models. The dev recommends having the FSLTL models installed because if there is a model and/or livery that FS Traffic doesn't have, the injector will use a FSLTL one, but the priority will be the FS Traffic models.

If anyone wants to test it, make sure to disable FS Traffic injector. In my case, I just moved 'justflight-fstraffic-controlcentre', 'justflight-fstraffic-module' and 'justflight-ingamepanels-fstraffic' folders from Community to another folder and set up in FSLTL injector the prioritization of FS Traffic models.

WOWW, that is supercool 😎 have not installed this NEW update yet but shure will do, so seems FSLTL is the best solution using AI Traffic at the moment..

Because of the nice looking FST models this is a very good compromise IMO !

Thanks for pointing this out..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, edu2703 said:

I'd like to try this. But how do you set up FSLTL to use the FS models as well. Is the the Exclude Generic Models option in the setup menu?

I have bought FS Traffic mainly because of the option to set up my own onair-virtual-airline in MSFS: own flightplans, own liveries. Is there an easy way to get rid off the FS Traffic flightplans and to inject only my own flightplans via FS Traffic alongside the FSLTL injector for the "real" FR24 flights? Would this be a possibility? Any experiences / ideas?

27 minutes ago, El Loco said:

Is there an easy way to get rid off the FS Traffic flightplans

I believe there’s an option to delete a selected flight plan and to also save your own flight plan.