Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Analog Baron/Bo with failures coming!

I'm on mobile so I can't get onto Facebook to view the links 

Sounds like the baron is pressurized and not, turbo charged or normally aspirated.

Not certain on the Bonanza but it did have analog radios with options for no gps and it had tip tanks.

It's from black square similar to the king air and caravan.

• Like 10

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

7 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Yep, was just reading that. Not just the Baron but the Bonanza too!
From the manual (which one can already download) I gleaned the Bonanza isn't pressurised but it does have an oxygen system which will slowly deplete with altitude and time.

Edited by orchestra_nl

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

These Black Square products would be a lot more compelling if they were not based on default art and sounds. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

These Black Square products would be a lot more compelling if they were not based on default art and sounds. 

I'll give you the sounds part but the default models and textures are better than a lot of payware.

I do hope the prices are a little less than the king air though.

• Like 11

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Their work is fantastic! Insta-purchases for me.

• Like 3

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

...but based on some of the best Asobo modelling in the sim.  IMHO we shouldn't rule out everything just because it's 'default' - look at the systems we now have in the TMB and Longitude for example.

I've bought a number of payware products where modelling/texturing is not a patch on that of some of the default aircraft.

• Like 6

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I’ll take the baron , I did my multi engine IR on one of those, they certainly shift.

I’d been waiting for this release for IFR work ,but as I now have the Cessna 414 which is so good I’ve sort of forgotten about it.

The one complaint I have with the 414   and a complaint I’ve had for years on many aircrafts is the rather granular movement of the RMI needles. Fly past a beacon and the needles jerk round the dial unrealistically in like 10 degree movements rather than smoothly rotating.

Are the needles on the existing black square king air nice and smooth?

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Looks like the Bonanza comes in both Standard and Turbo version plus Tip-Tanks

• Like 2

Excellent news!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

3 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

I'll give you the sounds part but the default models and textures are better than a lot of payware.

I do hope the prices are a little less than the king air though.

$33 for the Bonanza...  According to Mindy&Sarah, G36 stands for G1000 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bert

5 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

$33 for the Bonanza...  According to Mindy&Sarah, G36 stands for G1000 😉

AIUI the non G1000 version is called the A36