Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Analog Baron/Bo with failures coming!

2 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

With tear and wear, engine damage, and working circuit brakers ? 😉

Not sure I find any of that very appealing..  New and shiny is perfectly OK for me.. 🙂

• Like 7

Bert

Looking forward to both. I have the Milviz Cessna 310, and yes it is very good, but there is something about the 310 that I have never liked. Have the Carenado V35 also, and have enjoyed it immensely. However, I assume the systems simulation on the Black Square Bonanza will be superior to the Carenado Bonanza.

• Like 3

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

9 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Not sure I find any of that very appealing..  New and shiny is perfectly OK for me.. 🙂

Yes new and shiny but doesn't fly like real Bonanza  I happen't to have tons of dual time in LOL

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

After my experience with the analog King Air, thie Baron will be an insta-buy. This may become the standard to match when it comes to a light twin GA. Hoping those cowl flaps actually have an effect on cooling and the wear/tear factor. 

And put me in the camp of those who think those shark fin wingtips bring the design out of the 1980s and add a modern flair.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I love flying the Caravan, have the King Air too but haven’t dived in yet too much. Probably will get these new ones to expand the study level fleet. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

28 minutes ago, RobJC said:

I love flying the Caravan, have the King Air too but haven’t dived in yet too much. Probably will get these new ones to expand the study level fleet. 

I love the Caravan also.  Even better with the FTsim soundpack, which is much better.

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

On 2/18/2023 at 8:50 AM, ryanbatc said:

No way they look amazing.  A baron with winglets is almost as beautiful as a Duke with winglets!

They are cousins 😁  The Baron will be an instant purchase for me.  And Oh how I miss my Realair TDv2....

Edited by fppilot
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I hoped blacksquare would do the Baron next. Instant buy for me. 

I've had a good read of the manual and the system depth is second to none. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 1:13 PM, bobcat999 said:

Exactly, so as they are switchable, I cant see how it can be a problem.  Personally I love the tip-tanks version, but I will probably fly all versions and buy both packages if the cost isn't too bad. 
I hope they will offer them both as a bundle like Just Flight have done in the past, at a slightly reduced cost.

Yep there will be a bundle available but that will only release when the second of these aircraft releases. For obvious reasons.  if you get the first one initially you'll then get a discount code in your account to use on the second a/c when it arrives.  Doing it that way will also give you the same saving as you'd get if you waited for the bundle.

Hope that helps.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JustFlightScott said:

Yep there will be a bundle available but that will only release when the second of these aircraft releases. For obvious reasons.  if you get the first one initially you'll then get a discount code in your account to use on the second a/c when it arrives.  Doing it that way will also give you the same saving as you'd get if you waited for the bundle.

Hope that helps.

Well that is great news!  Thanks for the feedback Scott.  Day 1 for me then.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 2

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but the Manual for both the Bonanza and Baron are now available from Just Flight (thanks for making these available ahead of release)

https://downloads.justflight.com/products/JFF003820/BKSQ_AnalogBonanzaManual.pdf

https://downloads.justflight.com/products/JFF003819/BKSQ_AnalogBaronManual.pdf

Looks like there will be 3 versions of the Bonanza - Normally aspirated without tip-tanks, Normally aspirated with tip-tanks and Turbonormalised with tip-tanks (manual also includes a note on how to create a Turbonormalised version without tip tank mod, but they haven't included it by default to reduce clutter)

And there will be 2 version of the Baron - Normally Aspirated with no winglets (same as default G58), and Pressurized Turbocharged (58P “P-Baron”) with Tip Tanks and Winglets.

(And also today I now know the difference between Turbonormalised and Turbocharged)

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1

Those links working for anyone?  I can't seem to get the PDFs.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

12 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Those links working for anyone?  I can't seem to get the PDFs.

No.  They don't seem to be posted up yet.

You can get the manuals by going through the JustFlight announcement and into the product pages - just tried and it worked for me.

Joe

• Like 1

Joe Lorenc

5 hours ago, Matchstick said:

Yep, these links don't work.

Found the manuals by going to the JF site though.  These are going to be amazing!

• Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)