Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Black Square Teases Steam Gauge TBM!

Instant buy from me, The system depth they are replicating is fantastic.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Here's the first technical overview video covering the upcoming TBM 850 from Black Square.  This one focuses on the failures systems.  More will follow ahead of the release in October.  And there should be some initial coverage coming to the airwaves in the coming week or so. 

Hope you find these videos useful folks!

Edited by JustFlightScott
  • Like 12

Oooooh Fabulous!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Good Golly, Nicholas Cyganski is heading for Superstardom 😀😀🤩🤩 with "this" aircraft release, he is a real Powerhouse, and his 3D-Aircraft modelling skills/and Gauge-programming skills are now approaching ZEN-Level of FANTASTIC... 😄😄😃 - Really Beatiful cockpit too, Did Stevo help him a lot here with Aircraft access? 

I hope he don't leave the GA/Corporate aircraft genre? That would be a big loss for us GA-crowd.. He is really needed for the GA category of addons. 😃🤩🤩

Looking forward to the other videos! 👌👍

Edited by Rune-ENHD
  • Like 3

New video by 737Driver (or A330 Driver now, I suppose) showcasing the TBM. My goodness am I excited for this one! 😄

• Like 3

Intel i7-10700K @ 4.7 GHz | Nvidia RTX 3070 FE | 32GB DDR4 RAM 

17 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Oooooh Fabulous!

My thoughts exactly!   I think I'm gonna' pass on painting this one...I'll just fly the ones I know you'll paint. 🙂 
If you're looking for a livery to do...I think this one is the best-looking (I love the silver paint)

ZMCep6.jpg

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

35 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

My thoughts exactly!   I think I'm gonna' pass on painting this one...I'll just fly the ones I know you'll paint. 🙂 
If you're looking for a livery to do...I think this one is the best-looking (I love the silver paint)

ZMCep6.jpg

That's a 930 I think.  Someone did that for the Asobo tbm.  I've already got a few up my sleeve.  Also I need to talk to you about something... I'll PM you later today.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Starts at 10:30 Eastern U.S. or 1430 Zulu. A320 pilot V1 Simulations.

Sorry wrong video Live at bottom

Edited by JBDB-MD80

1 minute ago, chapstick said:

@JustFlightScott With all these previews and streams happening, any chance it’s coming this weekend or am I reading too much into it? 

I reckon it is planned for a October release.

Edmundo Azevedo

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

After watching a couple of videos, the engine simulation seems to be...well, lacking, to put it mildly. ITT at startup is all over the place, RPM sit in the yellow arc after engaging high idle (which they shouldn't), torque during climb seems to be off. Would be nice to see some improvement on that front until release (or after).

To be fair, I gather MSFS really doesn't play well with turboprops and Blacksquare acknowledge as much in the manual, but still, I'd be lying if I weren't a little disappointed. 

Edited by psychedelic_tortilla

Intel i7-10700K @ 4.7 GHz | Nvidia RTX 3070 FE | 32GB DDR4 RAM