Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

SU12 and PMDG

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Thanks for the info

Or, shorter then in over 3 minutes:

"

Captains,

Today we anticipate the arrival of Asobo's SU12 release for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

We know for certain that a few changes to the 737 are required in order to preserve the user experience. We have prepped an update for the entire 737 fleet, and it is primed and ready for the testing team.

We **do** need to get the final build of SU12 in our hands in ordre to validate it's fitness for purpose- and that will happen at the same time you all get the SU12 build.

We recognize that a few of you may want to launch into SU12 immediately with the 737, and we just wanted to be sure that you knew there may be some lag between the launch of SU12 and the arrival of the update for the PMDG 737. This lag might be a few minutes, or it might be some hours, depending upon the results of our testing immediately after launch of SU12.

We just wanted you all to know that we are on top of it, and your patience is appreciated.

See you all once SU12 is in our hands."

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/244182-21mar23-short-but-important-notam-for-all-pmdg-737-msfs-users#post244182

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's deja vu all over again. Replace PMDG with Active Sky, REX, Aerosoft or most of the other P3D or MSFS devs and you have a normal flight sim update cycle which everyone has gone thru numerous times so it's no big deal and thanks for the warning.

• Like 3

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

I think everything is going to update so sit back and let it happen. Another over-dramatic announcement

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

NGDriver has really gone full youtuber. Not sure why this needed to be a video, but it gets views I guess.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't get this. The only known issue is the parking brake and if you're actually no real noob you can easily work around that. SU12 Beta did not stop me to fly the 737 but listening to this video and reading the announcement it sounds like they changed into a something like a voodoo company doing mystic stuff. This theatric nonsense is getting boring.

Sent out of the cockpit of the BBJ1 on a 1500nm trip short before TOD in SU12 Beta and no I did not get any serious desease nor my sim died...

T.

Edited by Torsen
  • Like 2

Testing should be brief at least:

”parking brake goes on, parking brake goes off.  Parking brake goes on, parking brake goes off.  Ok send er out!” 🙂

• Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I have been using SU12 Beta since it was released, mostly flying the PMDG 738, apart from the parking brake problem, which I overcame by using PMDG's own pushback I have had "zero" problems. I installed the last beta update this morning and flew from Marseille to Stansted, it was faultless. I should add that I have over 200 addons in my community folder, none which have given any problems during the beta.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

2 hours ago, flyhalf said:

I think everything is going to update so sit back and let it happen. Another over-dramatic announcement

If nothing was said then RSR would get flamed. He can't win either way.

• Like 2

David Porrett