Sign in to follow this  
rob0203

FSHud 1.3. Beta Wow!!!!

9 minutes ago, Nixoq said:

I only tested at one airport but that was Flightbeam's KDEN (bought through Contrail) which has airline gate assignments. With FSLTL only the aircraft park at the correct terminals, with FSHud and FSLTL they don't.

Then open me a ticket (in order to see logs) - I will check why it happens.
Probably BGL file itself could be also required - but let's see it from your logs.

4 minutes ago, FSHud said:

Then open me a ticket (in order to see logs) - I will check why it happens.
Probably BGL file itself could be also required - but let's see it from your logs.

Will do ASAP, thanks. In any case it's good to hear it does respect airline gate assignments.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

2 minutes ago, Nixoq said:

Will do ASAP, thanks. In any case it's good to hear it does respect airline gate assignments.

Is it doesn't respect ALL gate assignments? Or only some of?
I'm trying to clarify it before buying this airport by myself.

2 hours ago, Nixoq said:

Indeed, there is a bug...
Next build would be fixed (hopefully tomorrow)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, techman said:

Newest version sends me all over the place during approach. 

Open a "support" case inside the FSHud application and describe the problem. This sends the relevant log files to the developers.

Remember this is a beta and under constant development right now.

Do I see when there is an update to the beta in the app or do I need to reinstall the beta channel app?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

22 minutes ago, Nixoq said:

Do I see when there is an update to the beta in the app or do I need to reinstall the beta channel app?

You will see it in the app.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2023 at 3:52 PM, OzWhitey said:

Nobody is flying Sublogic flight sims these days

Funny you should mention subLogic.  subLogic's Flight Assignment:ATP default ATC still ranks for me as the best ever default sim ATC.

I have read through most of this FSHud topic and have yet to see a mention of GA traffic.  How well will FSHud work for GA flights into regional airports?  Those business and light jet airports with little or no commercial passenger type traffic.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

35 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Funny you should mention subLogic.  subLogic's Flight Assignment:ATP default ATC still ranks for me as the best ever default sim ATC.

I have read through most of this FSHud topic and have yet to see a mention of GA traffic.  How well will FSHud work for GA flights into regional airports?  Those business and light jet airports with little or no commercial passenger type traffic.

I overstate the case slightly, as I have a boxed copy of Sublogic’s Flight Simulator II sitting here on my shelf which I occasionally still boot up and fly with my C64/1571 combo. Never tried ATP, though I definitely remember looking at the ads for it but was out of my budget at the time.

By the way, in 2023 Australian dollars, my copy of FS II cost $226.60, so hurrah for some things being cheaper in 2023. 🙂

• Like 2

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

1 hour ago, fppilot said:

Flight Assignment: ATP was really a ground breaker and it took a number of years for other sims to match it it many ways. When 3D Advanced Graphics System was added to it, it was even better!

Edited by ricka47
  • Like 3

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

4 hours ago, Nixoq said:

You will see it in Application Main window in top right corner - instead of white button "Release notes" - you will see blue button "Update" if update is available.
I guess in next few days we will release next build of beta with some fixes.

• Like 1

One thing I like about the default ATC is that I don't have to interact with ATC but can still monitor whatever nonsense is going on with the AI traffic in my vicinity by tuning the appropriate frequency,. Will I be able to do this with FSHud or is it more intimately tied to the user ?  I would love an option where I am invisible to ATC and could just fly along and listen. I wouldn't mind if I had to just ffile a flight plan on the ground to kick things off as I almost always have one in the FMC, either from LNM or the default world planner, depending on the aircraft I'm flying. I'm holding off buying for now and waiting for VR support ( V 1.4 ? )