Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

ATR is out

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I have almost 1/2 dozen planes that I never fly anymore already. I am just going to focus on the 5 I fly all the time now and stop buying aircraft that I will fly once or twice, and then put in storage. 

Normally, I'd agree but lately I have been going through my "hangar" and re-enjoying a lot of these planes. Example: Had the Bae146 for several months and really dove into it's systems. Loved it.

This ATR hopefully will get a lot of community support.

• Like 2

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

57 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

$19.99

Please I need some help, I try the following via Marketplace, Buy and Download, getting a message, purchase is pending but then after comes a second message that purchase is canceled.

Any advise of that please?

Thanks

Please I need some help, I try the following via Marketplace, Buy and Download, getting a message, purchase is pending but then after comes a second message that purchase is canceled.

Thanks

22 minutes ago, mspencer said:

Of course, at this point it's just salt in the eyes, with the discounts, etc. going to Premium Deluxe owners, while for me it's an $85 pricetag to upgrade, and not a clear roadmap to a decent rate of return. If I got an idea of the discounts, future content map, and stuff like that, maybe it would be an easier pill to swallow.

As far as I know, you're going to get discounts for the life of the sim.

• Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

11 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Does anyone know if the ATR will use the Auto Checklist like the A310? 

it has a checklist in the menu, I haven't tested if it will actually use any switches.

1250410_20230425134222_1.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

All addon planes should be this price. Hats off Asobo. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GeoSkyman said:

Please I need some help, I try the following via Marketplace, Buy and Download, getting a message, purchase is pending but then after comes a second message that purchase is canceled.

If you're running the program as an administrator, stop. Just run it regularly. 

• Upvote 1

Quick initial flight, & it was quick!

Suggest you check/set/calibrate your throttles in the EFB as I didn't do that & it was full throttle for most of the flight.

Need to do some reading before the next flight 😃

T45

8 minutes ago, GeoSkyman said:

Thanks

Servers are probably overloaded a bit, my install has stopped a couple of times saying something like my connection was lost. Pretty sure everyone wants this at the same time...

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

As a steam user I have had great success making marketplace purchases by first adding funds to my steam wallet, then launching MSFS and making the marketplace purchase.

• Upvote 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Those who are unfamiliar with how the ATR works (both the -500 and the -600 in particular, obviously) should visit Magnar's channel.

https://youtube.com/@FlywithMagnar

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

For CDN$16.99 I'm definitely picking up the ATR. It'll tide me over until a good Q400 comes out for MSFS.

Cool aircraft but I'm in desperate need of tutorial LOL

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I saved my flight plan from the flight computer and it saved in "Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-atr\work"
so it might be able to load flightplans as well

I'm watching this live and he's already found a few bugs during startup. Nothing game breaking yet. The cabin temp is in C showing numbers in F, and there's some errors with the test logic. Engines not started yet.

Still though it looks decent complex! Just got to hope Hans is (for once) open to criticism and bug fixing..

Edited by Bigbluss
  • Like 1