Sign in to follow this  
Sonosusto

PMDG EFB

Here. This is for anyone and everyone to discuss the EFB on the PMDG DC-6, 737 series and similar addons relating to tablets.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

This won't end well ....

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

David Porrett

16 minutes ago, crimplene said:

Is it out? What's there to discuss?

Nothing really they had one in the other sim though for years in their airliners fleet.??? don't care personally.

Edited by jbdbow1970

You can read RSR's latest word salad for an update.

• Like 3

didn't  take  long to turn  south as  usual

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Don't start it, won't be about it, my last post in this thread.

It will come when it's done and in the meantime there's plenty else to faff about (like Diablo 4 lol)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png5800X3D, 64GB 3200 RAM, 7900 XT 20GB

Sometimes I wonder if people just left the PMDG 737 in the hangar because there is no EFB. Reading them, it seems so.

Even without EFB, I enjoy my 737 everyday. Of course, it will be nice when the EFB will be out but I can live and enjoy the product without it.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, crimplene said:

Is it out? What's there to discuss?

Not yet but I'm sure it will be available latest by the end of the decade.

*pours oil on the fire* 👀

12 minutes ago, sdirand said:

Sometimes I wonder if people just left the PMDG 737 in the hangar because there is no EFB. Reading them, it seems so.

Even without EFB, I enjoy my 737 everyday. Of course, it will be nice when the EFB will be out but I can live and enjoy the product without it.

Same here. In the p3d version 90% of my flying was before the tablet anyway, once it came out then I only used it for performance calculations.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Also not sure why people think the EFB is essential.  The PMDG's have always been flown without one and it will really not make a significant difference to anything.  It will add some value to the experience of course.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I never used the EFB in P3D so I don't miss it in MSFS2020. 

Bruce

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

27 minutes ago, brucewtb said:

I never used the EFB in P3D so I don't miss it in MSFS2020. 

Bruce

Thanks for keeping us up to date Bruce. 

6 hours ago, Sonosusto said:

Here. This is for anyone and everyone to discuss the EFB on the PMDG DC-6, 737 series and similar addons relating to tablets.

Whilst its wonderful you exercised such initiative and created a dedicated space for people to discuss something that's been discussed endlessly elsewhere on AVSIM, why not just refer people here : https://forum.pmdg.com/

• Like 3

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs