Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

A2A Comanche has been released!

Anyone had any luck configuring the Honeycomb Bravo to run the Master Battery? I can't get the switch to work - if I try Master Battery On/Off (separate inputs), nothing happens in the plane. Master Battery Toggle works - but the switch constantly flicks up and down. 

23 minutes ago, JonathanC said:

Anyone had any luck configuring the Honeycomb Bravo to run the Master Battery? I can't get the switch to work - if I try Master Battery On/Off (separate inputs), nothing happens in the plane. Master Battery Toggle works - but the switch constantly flicks up and down. 

My Bravo just worked without any configuration at all 😮

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Just now, MrBitstFlyer said:

My Bravo just worked without any configuration at all 😮

Most things worked on mine as well, but the switches don't match the physical layout so I wanted to change it. I got everything else working (Fuel Pump, Nav/Inst Lights, Landing Lights, Strobes, Rotating Beacon, Master Avionics).. but the battery just doesn't work. 

If your Master Battery is working with a switch, mind sharing a screenshot of your controls? Maybe I'm toggling the wrong thing. 

• Upvote 1

Getting old.... 🥴
How do you folks get the green instrument panel?

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

37 minutes ago, David Roch said:

Getting old.... 🥴
How do you folks get the green instrument panel?

Change livery to N6229P.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Thank you! 🍻

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

7 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

Is there a way to hide the pilot model? Mainly for screenshot purposes after parking up and putting the tie downs on etc. 

You have to click the door handle and then, BEFORE the door closes, click on the clickspot on the wing upper surface to exit the airplane. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 4:59 PM, AviatorMan said:

Thanks. My throttle problem is related to my controller setup evidently, because when I use the mouse and advance/retract the actual throttle in the a/c it works as it should. I will take your suggestion concerning the bindings.

Have tried several times and failed to fix the problem.Have checked on the A2A forum as well and no mention of the problem there. I am surprised that very few other users seem to have had this problem. This issue is not present in my other aircraft. Guess I will have to go back to flying the Black Square Bonanza until A2A sends out an update that fixes the problem.
Disappointed...

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

2 hours ago, Zangoose said:

Is there a way to hide the pilot model?

From the manual FAQ:

How do I remove the pilot from the plane?
Open the cabin door and click the black non-slip walkway on the wing.
But I can’t open the door!
It’s a two-part process: first unlock the latch at the top of the door by
rotating it forward, and then use the handle below the window. Bear
in mind that if the engine is running, the prop wash will push the door
closed.

24 minutes ago, AviatorMan said:

Have tried several times and failed to fix the problem.Have checked on the A2A forum as well and no mention of the problem there. I am surprised that very few other users seem to have had this problem. This issue is not present in my other aircraft. Guess I will have to go back to flying the Black Square Bonanza until A2A sends out an update that fixes the problem.
Disappointed...

What exact throttle controller are you using, and how have you programmed it?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

18 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Why bother, it is easy to use, and you can move it around anywhere in the aircraft. 

I know but as I have a complete home cockpit I am trying to not use mouse as much as I can, that why it would be great to have the tablet on my ipad 

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

What exact throttle controller are you using, and how have you programmed it?

Saitek (i.e. Logitek) yoke w/ 3 lever quadrant programmed to  Throttle 1 &2 and Prop 1

Saitek  3 lverThrottle quadrant programmed to Prop 2 and Mixture 1 & 2

Have programmed these controllers using the Controls Section in MSFS 2020.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

What a great plane, after a weekend reading through this thread I could not resist anymore!

Don't regret buying this at all, it has indeed a great feel when flying it.

Edited by rob0203
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rob0203 said:

What a great plane, after a weekend reading through this thread I could not resist anymore!

Don't regret buying this at all, it has indeed a great feel when flying it.

I am only on my third flight, but you certainly appreciate all of the small details.  I started mine as a new airplane, and am doing everything possible to fly it by the check lists, and great prudence as well.  My last landing at KBMI was so smooth, that I simply can’t wait to go back.  It really makes me want to learn more about the plane, which I am doing now.  It will be difficult going back to any of my other planes.  This was a long time in the making, but my utmost appreciation and respect for what the A2A team did here, as they exceeded any expectation I had for this project.  

• Like 4

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K