Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

A2A Comanche has been released!

First proper flight tonight, stretched her legs from ENZM to ENGM, about 1.5 hours.  She flew and handled beautifully with a manually flown ILS into 19R to finish off.  Very immersive, very impressed!!

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

If @Scott - A2A ever has ideas to retire early .. licencing Accu-sim in part or full to other high calibre GA devs could possibly be a big 'game changer' for the GA landscape in MSFS , and your new floatplane by the beach!

Just kidding of course(?) It's really amazing and inspiring how far and how great your company has become in these years and looking forward to what you might  bring to our hobby in the future.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

No proper experience with this piper in any sim, but is it normal for the slip/slide ball to be "stuck" in the middle ? no matter the turns i make, its always centered. No rudder is needed in flight whatsoever. strange...  i dont have anything on in the MSFS assistance menu either...

Not normal, and definitely not the case for me in the Comanche.  There's not much adverse yaw when using normal roll rates as you'd expect but there is some, and certainly the need for right rudder in the climb is noticable.  The ball moves around realistically in turbulence too, matching visual yawing very nice.

Do you perhaps have autorudder or any other assistance settings turned on in MSFS?

• Like 1

Andrew Crowley

4 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

53057790914_b49cf7c459_o.png

Oh man, that is a sexy airplane right there. 

• Like 5

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

7 hours ago, Stearmandriver said:

Not normal, and definitely not the case for me in the Comanche.  There's not much adverse yaw when using normal roll rates as you'd expect but there is some, and certainly the need for right rudder in the climb is noticable.  The ball moves around realistically in turbulence too, matching visual yawing very nice.

Do you perhaps have autorudder or any other assistance settings turned on in MSFS?

Ill check again just to be sure 

Roi Ben

Hi, everyone,

I remember reading that the Accu-sim Comanche 250 had incompatibility with the Logitech Multi Panel (AP) in FSX.

Does anyone know anything about this?

I have the Logitech Multi Panel and would like to know, before purchasing the Comanche, if it works or not with MSFS 2020.

Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, CaptainNick said:

Been flying her in VR a lot. The king is back. And boy have they set a benchmark.

Do you use VR Zoom? If so can you zoom anywhere around the cockpit or is it limited to the panels/controls only. Thanks

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

3 hours ago, roi1862 said:

Ill check again just to be sure 

Yup, even if you're certain you've had them off, MSFS has a habit of randomly changing settings.  Possible one of them came back on you.

Andrew Crowley

Lovely product. I've been managing the engine so much, that I over flew a VOR....

3 hours ago, John Fields said:

Hi, everyone,

I remember reading that the Accu-sim Comanche 250 had incompatibility with the Logitech Multi Panel (AP) in FSX.

Does anyone know anything about this?

I have the Logitech Multi Panel and would like to know, before purchasing the Comanche, if it works or not with MSFS 2020.

Thanks in advance. 

A2A have their own forums: https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=150

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stearmandriver said:

Yup, even if you're certain you've had them off, MSFS has a habit of randomly changing settings.  Possible one of them came back on you.

OK. so i checked again and autorudder is off. Now its not its 100% stuck in the middle. if i push a leg in, it will move. But during normal banks there is almost no move. Hench, no need for rudder during normal banks. 

Roi Ben

41 minutes ago, bigifooti said:

Lovely product. I've been managing the engine so much, that I over flew a VOR....

A2A have their own forums: https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=150

Thank you, bigifooti!

57 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

OK. so i checked again and autorudder is off. Now its not its 100% stuck in the middle. if i push a leg in, it will move. But during normal banks there is almost no move. Hench, no need for rudder during normal banks. 

Did you see this thread in the A2A forum?

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=74778

• Like 2

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

14 hours ago, roi1862 said:

No proper experience with this piper in any sim, but is it normal for the slip/slide ball to be "stuck" in the middle ? no matter the turns i make, its always centered. No rudder is needed in flight whatsoever. strange...  i dont have anything on in the MSFS assistance menu either...

I had the same question

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

Just had my first flight on this beauty, and what a plane. The airliners are back in the hanger for now, as i go off on  a tour around Europe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,