Sign in to follow this  
Car147

Pyreegue EGNX released.

This scenery looks so amazingly realistic, I actually feel sorry for the poor NPCs doomed to sit at the bar and walk around Burger King for eternity. 

• Like 2

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

1 hour ago, V1ROTA7E said:

This scenery looks so amazingly realistic, I actually feel sorry for the poor NPCs doomed to sit at the bar and walk around Burger King for eternity. 

Sounds like heaven to me!

• Like 3

Pico Neo3 Link VR - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Absolutely amazing and certainly one I will be getting. But I still cannot fathom out why so many developers these days put so much work into creating areas of an airport that a pilot never sees when inside an aircraft, like the terminal interiors and shopping areas.

• Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

24 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

Absolutely amazing and certainly one I will be getting. But I still cannot fathom out why so many developers these days put so much work into creating areas of an airport that a pilot never sees when inside an aircraft, like the terminal interiors and shopping areas.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

I'm of the same thought but I do understand developers point of view as well. These guys are artists and this is their craft. Some people also like to do the full experience or going through an airport, boarding the aircraft etc and this caters to them. I only get the benefit of what I can see from the aircraft but really appreciate the extra details you can see through the windows from the stand such as people walking back and forth, interior modelling such as shops and restaurants and the accurate lighting which really brings an airport to life.

• Like 6

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

21 hours ago, Donka said:

He is going to revisit Edinburgh next after a much deserved break.

Excellent news, thanks. 

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

14 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

But I still cannot fathom out why so many developers these days put so much work into creating areas of an airport that a pilot never sees when inside an aircraft, like the terminal interiors and shopping areas.

I suspect it's because they can. And when it looks this good, why not? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

But I still cannot fathom out why so many developers these days put so much work into creating areas of an airport that a pilot never sees when inside an aircraft, like the terminal interiors and shopping areas.

Because that's what players expect, it's the new standard. It's easier to sell and advertise a beautiful, detailed scenery. Players actually look around now with easy access to free cams, not sit static in their aircraft, exact reason why so much of the world outside the cockpit is so detailed. You have addons like FSRealistic with walk-around modes. You also see YouTubers and other content creators do beautiful videos that include all those details. I think this idea of everything outside the cockpit just has to be a hollow facade or not rendered is a bit archaic at this point.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

8 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Because that's what players expect, it's the new standard. It's easier to sell and advertise a beautiful, detailed scenery. Players actually look around now with easy access to free cams, not sit static in their aircraft, exact reason why so much of the world outside the cockpit is so detailed. You have addons like FSRealistic with walk-around modes. You also see YouTubers and other content creators do beautiful videos that include all those details. I think this idea of everything outside the cockpit just has to be a hollow facade or not rendered is a bit archaic at this point.

Sure, good point 

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

EGNX has been released but only through the Contrail shop at present, personally I'm going to try and get it from Orbx.

https://contrail.shop/collections/frontpage/products/egnx-east-midlands-airport-msfs

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Wow, that’s cheap for what it is. 

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Now for some freight op's

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 1x 2tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial 4tb Nvme M2 Drive

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Real life.

109_515531933.jpg

https://restaurantguru.com/Frankie-and-Bennys-Castle-Donington

==

MSFS

64bc65bf6325711ce4cce994_ema3.webp

Edited by Fielder
  • Like 4

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.