Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

New version of Rex Accuseason

16 minutes ago, MikeT707 said:

Hi Gilandred. Unfortunately when you click the V key to view the VFR map, you will see a block pattern. Wish that were not the case, but that is related to how the visual rendering works in the MSFS codebase. Thanks for your question. 

I seem to remember when I used Bijan's app with the overlay that the grid pattern wasn't just limited to the VFR map but was seen on any map display.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

I actually think it can be good for customer service and troubleshooting.  As long as the discord server has well organized channels and most importantly use the forum like support forums within the channel.  Though I agree.  Some of the companies out there use it wrong and it's like a big bucket of random things stirred together.   

• Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

spacer.png

On the other hand: For long years little Arya Stark has been paying blinding sacrificial dues while training constantly under renown and stealthy blade masters.

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Just noticed from their discord channel that it will be released next Tuesday, that´s 19th of September. Truly looking forward to that...

Tapani Österberg

Still no previews... rather strange

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

According to the REX discord Accuseason Advanced Edition will be released on 19 Sep.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

36 minutes ago, Virtpilot said:

Looking good. Noticed some typos devs might want to fix: "Modal", "Austrailian", "enhancced".

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Wondering if a REX user who has NZA NZMS might comment on whether the icepack has been removed from the winter Fiord?

3 hours ago, WingZ said:

Wondering if a REX user who has NZA NZMS might comment on whether the icepack has been removed from the winter Fiord?

The last time I used Rex Weather Force (admittedly a while ago), it suffered from the same weather issues as MSFS live weather with respect to only having 3 weather stations reporting data in the entire country. As such, ice and snow were still present in many parts.

If you're asking about Accuseason, I don't believe it touches the snow/ice unless you use one of the weather presets that come with the new version.

14 hours ago, Alvega said:

Looking good. Noticed some typos devs might want to fix: "Modal", "Austrailian", "enhancced".

Thank you Alvega. Where did you notice "enhancced"?

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

5 hours ago, mmcmah said:

If you're asking about Accuseason, I don't believe it touches the snow/ice unless you use one of the weather presets that come with the new version.

Well that would be a workaround at least, if it works!

Does the new version still use scheduled tasks to automate the texture updates?

If only there were an option to automatically close the program when texture updates are finished (e.g. by launching it with an /automate parameter)
Then we could have it to start with windows, as a scheduled task or as part of a script.

• Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

33 minutes ago, orchestra_nl said:

Does the new version still use scheduled tasks to automate the texture updates?

If only there were an option to automatically close the program when texture updates are finished (e.g. by launching it with an /automate parameter)
Then we could have it to start with windows, as a scheduled task or as part of a script.

That is a fantastic idea.  I don’t ever need to see the interface or hear the birds chirping when it launches.

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU