Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

Blacksquare TBM 850 released

5 hours ago, turbomax said:

workingtitle's avionics not to the same lvl and hotstart tbm not even compatible with xp12? but twice the price. impressive.

Considering the technical level of the TBM, I find the negativity, at the level your'e pitching it, to be most impressive.

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Is there a way to activate TOGA mode?     It looks like the button is modeled on the throttle but I can't get it to work.   Would be great if that was added.   It also seems to be INOP on the Blacksquare King Air.    Loving both aircraft.   

20 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Did you do the performance suggestions at the TDS forum? http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-210-post-1190.html

I have a similar system and also use the G2 on occasion.  As long as the exclusions are in place I have no issues.

It says to turn off HAGS in step 3 of performance suggestions. That will kill Frame Generation which will reduce fps by one half. If I'm not in VR, FG is always on (which means HAGS and DX12 must be on).

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

7 hours ago, Torsen said:

Anybody else noticed that the tail stab of Blacksquares model not really matching the real world one?

spacer.png

spacer.png

which is which ? 😊

• Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

8 minutes ago, Fielder said:

It says to turn off HAGS in step 3 of performance suggestions. That will kill Frame Generation which will reduce fps by one half. If I'm not in VR, FG is always on (which means HAGS and DX12 must be on).

That's been fixed with a TDS update.  It's just the anti virus exclusions one needs.

I run a rtx 4080.woth hags and it's fine.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

How does this machine handle ?

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

5 minutes ago, jon b said:

Sublime.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

4 minutes ago, jon b said:

Some have said they feel it's light on the controls and a bit twitchy but I hand flew my first little 100nm flight last night and I thought it handled really well. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13600K @ 5.6 | Gigabyte Windforce 4090 | LG C2 42"

Thanks to @Steve Dra I've now updated 2PS with an inner wing design (that I forgot oops - the others will soon have it).  Steve did new comps (the metallic texture) and it looks perfect now!

53239180548_cb64075711_o.jpgUntitled-6 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

53239180533_d24a71bf88_o.jpgUntitled-3 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

• Like 8

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I can see resistance is futile then , better head across to just flight.

Thanks for the speedy enthusiastic replies!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

I’ve been shooting approaches in this thing, down to minimums all day in the fog of New England and upstate New York. It performs beautifully. No twitchiness for me, at least and the FPS are excellent on my three-year-old system.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Thanks to @Steve Dra I've now updated 2PS with an inner wing design (that I forgot oops - the others will soon have it).  Steve did new comps (the metallic texture) and it looks perfect now!

Was glad to help!   Love this livery, and I may create some based of the metallic effect.  Here are a few shots I took when finalizing the metal look. (N714VC was the reg of the very1st plane I flew)

YdpCnn.png

b49uwb.jpg

kbcsBK.jpg

• Like 4

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

spacer.png

LOL!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

9 minutes ago, Fielder said:

LOL

I suppose I should really get around to updating that ..

787 captain.