Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

The iniBuild A320neo is now available in SU14 Beta

i am still having problems with atc sound , when i use this plane i can only heard my voice, when atc speaks to me i can't hear their voice

It only happens me with this plane

Any ideas?

14 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

This was from a ferry pilot. I was just reiterating his opinion and agreeing with him. 

What's a ferry pilot ?

14ppkc-6.png

10 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

But they gave up on making an Xbox version, leaving the Xboxers with just the original Asobo version that so many disliked

I just want to clarify, we didn’t give up on the matter, there was a legal matter that the marketplace wanted MIT licensed freeware and we’re GPL licensed. We weren’t willing to give up the protections of GPL

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fluffyflops said:

What's a ferry pilot ?

Someone who ferries planes around the world on behalf of companies, they're type rated on several aircraft at once. One day they're in Spain flying a 787, the next in Peru flying an A320... etc etc 

Edited by Ianrivaldosmith

6 minutes ago, Lucky38i said:

I just want to clarify, we didn’t give up on the matter, there was a legal matter that the marketplace wanted MIT licensed freeware and we’re GPL licensed. We weren’t willing to give up the protections of GPL

Noted: But from the perspective of the Xbox consumer, probably all that really matters/mattered is that your version was unavailable....

I give Asobo credit for stepping up to satisfy the perceived lack of a more detailed A320 in that market.

Honestly they, Flybywire and others have been so insanely generous the last few years that we are all getting a bit spoiled with expecting payware quality stuff for free.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

2 hours ago, motishow said:

i am still having problems with atc sound , when i use this plane i can only heard my voice, when atc speaks to me i can't hear their voice

It only happens me with this plane

Any ideas?

You have to pull out and increase the VHF1 volume here:

image.png

• Like 2

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

I am testing this a/c right now with a 2 h flight. 

I can't say it has any game-breaking (edit) issues, however personally I still prefer the FBW for the sounds (during taxiing this one sounds more "hollow", especially when simulating concrete irregularities) and the general look of the cockpit (more realistic button and surface textures on the A32NX IMHO). Performance seems OK.

Only it's annoying that it does not import the full flight plan from Simbrief and one has to insert waypoints and airways manually in the FMC. I was checking XP72 video and he does the same. 

Let's see if WE manage to get the RNAV08 approach at LOWI right 🙂 For now it's managing a brutal sidewind above Germany without issues.

image.png

Edited by MrFuzzy

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

45 minutes ago, MrFuzzy said:

Let's see if WE manage to get the RNAV08 approach at LOWI right

Awww, we didn't. There was a ~90° turn in the approach path and the aircraft did not follow it despite the respect of the speed constraint. I almost hit a mountain LOL.

Kind of expected considering the release notes.

I had to fly it manually back to the approach path. 

It's not bad considering it's a first release, but I will park it and rather fly the A32NXfor now.

VNAV is working fine for you? Tried couple of flight, and on arrival to LOWI, it didnt start descent, kept at FL330, and started descending only after first constraint (FL140), overshooting all the others.

On 11/18/2023 at 4:02 AM, guenseli said:

A good start, cockpit and sounds are nice.

Surprisingly good I would say. I also like the EFB and its functionality.

But regarding the AP and the FBW functions, it is not on par with FBW A320.
Fenix FBW is also not as good as the FBW A320 btw
But the iniBuilds AP is also a little bit on the rough side when I engage it or at T/D etc.

So, at a first glance, seems good. If it comes to details in all that functionality what an Airbus makes an Airbus, it lacks.
But MCDU says "Alpha" version, so things will surely improve.

Possibly a Streamdeck XL & + profile to come?

Eric 

On 11/17/2023 at 9:47 PM, silentghostx said:

Only thing I’m not sure is the performance, seemed to had a lot of stutters on my system that I normally don’t have in similar settings with other addons at the same load, but to be checked out further. 

That’s no surprise, it’s iniBuilds… everything they touch has poor performance

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot