Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

LEMG Malaga - MK Studios, Quick Overview Video

I was very excited to find in my email inbox this afternoon, about the release of MK Studios, LEMG Malaga Costa del Sol Airport. I thought I'd put together a very quick, initial overview video of the airport. This is a not a detailed review, just my very first impressions of the scenery. I may very well put together a video next week that looks at the scenery in a little more detail. I won't say anything else, but leave you to make your own mind up, only to say, that I think it will generate quite a few opinions.

• Like 7

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

17 pounds, 18.5 USD. Orbx. It looks good enough for that price.

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

5 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

I was very excited to find in my email inbox this afternoon, about the release of MK Studios, LEMG Malaga Costa del Sol Airport. I thought I'd put together a very quick, initial overview video of the airport. This is a not a detailed review…

Hello Howard,

Thank you for your very helpful first impressions. As this airport is important to you, I would say the glass is half full, but nothing to write home about. ✈️

Cheers 

Tom

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

I think the freeware offering on Flightsim.to is very good.  I'll have to take a closer look,  but it is one of the few airports I decided I probably wouldn't replace with a payware offering.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, hhbrbg said:

Hello Howard,

Thank you for your very helpful first impressions. As this airport is important to you, I would say the glass is half full, but nothing to write home about. ✈️

Cheers 

Tom

Indeed Tom, I have to say, I am a little disappointed. Some aspects of it are fine, but it really lets itself down in quite a few other areas. There are so many great developers producing stunning sceneries out there today that the bar has been set so high.

Edited by Rockliffe
  • Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

There seems to be a fair bit of misalignment between the custom ground textures and the underlying photoscenery. I am really not sure how developers manage to do that, as the template is basically right in front of them....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

There seems to be a fair bit of misalignment between the custom ground textures and the underlying photoscenery. I am really not sure how developers manage to do that, as the template is basically right in front of them....

I agree Christopher. My impression is that they did a fairly good job on the terminal and rushed the exterior and ground texturing. I didn't want to be too critical on a first impression, but after having rewatched the video, some of the ground textures etc and extremely poor..

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard

This scenery is great aside from one critical issue. . . Texture shimmering. It’s absolutely horrible, to the point it’s impossible not to notice. That needs a fix asap. There’s also texture flickering on the ramp, which I’ve never seen before. 

• Like 1

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot