Sign in to follow this  
iliasr

SU 14 is ON

Eheheh,  you all remind me of Hypnosis...

Is MFS the most hypnotic sim ever?

I'll delay my update until tomorrow because traffic should be less critic, I guess...

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

22 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

dinput8.dll
MSFS2020.ARPC.asi
MSFS2020.ARPC.ini

Just delete them to recycle bin first in case you have any problems, but those are the three I took out (by looking at the old MSFS2020.ARPC.zip), and it has been fine since.

The new colours are even better due to the Asobo Sun colour adjustments that weren't included with this temporary fix.

Thank you good sir, I remember now.

• Like 1

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

3 minutes ago, St Mawgan said:

And the spinning circle in the bottom right of my screen is constant. This cannot be right!

That is odd.    The spinning circle was prevalent through most of the SU14 beta releases, but as of the last one (last week) it disappeared for me.  Just tried the new stable release for a half hour test flight and didn't see the spinning circle.

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

stuck at 2.59gb, will go and make dinner and see if it shifts

Edited by MarcG

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Bunch of amateurs, nothing more to say... only blame myself for not waiting one, two days before updating...

• Like 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

5 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Eheheh,  you all remind me of Hypnosis...

Is MFS the most hypnotic sim ever?

I'll delay my update until tomorrow because traffic should be less critic, I guess...

Aren't you in the beta?

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

1 minute ago, AnkH said:

Bunch of amateurs, nothing more to say... only blame myself for not waiting one, two days before updating...

I am waiting that long. Actually, at my current download speed from the server I will have waited a week. 😄

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

so im about 35%, and I see I can select between 3 different packages to upgrade (standard, premium and deluxe). The download speed is 0.0mb/s, and going up to 0.25mb/s from time to time. I cant really select the packages. I click one, and a white border is visible, and then goes away. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

4 minutes ago, JYW said:

That is odd.    The spinning circle was prevalent through most of the SU14 beta releases, but as of the last one (last week) it disappeared for me.  Just tried the new stable release for a half hour test flight and didn't see the spinning circle.

Very odd. Restarted my PC for the second time after the update and it has gone. 

• Like 2

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

1 minute ago, St Mawgan said:

Another mystery, mysteriously solved in the mysterious world of MSFS!

• Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

My download size is 6.15GB, and so far it has taken 25 minutes to download 2.13GB.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, cianpars said:

Just downloaded the initial update, only took a minute or two but I did get the warning  "Couldn't find the co-efficients pattern. No changes were made"

This is the lighting enhancement that you previously installed telling you that it is no longer working..

• Like 1

Bert

Just now, St Mawgan said:

I really hope so.  Just tried mine.  Spinning circle (but not too often), and kept getting the disconnected / reconnected message.  Obviously mine hasn't updated as I am on the final beta (now known as SU14).
Also, I can't make any progress on the only aircraft update in the content manager (enhanced DC-3), so servers are getting hammered probably.

I will reboot my PC and try again a bit later.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.