Sign in to follow this  
bbking

FlyTampa Las Vegas V2.0 live

Sphere is cool and all....but not adding taxiway C...come on FT...word not allowed

Edited by BFarney

Ben

54 minutes ago, BFarney said:

Sphere is cool and all....but not adding taxiway C...come on FT...word not allowed

Worse to me is not fixing the ils

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Still some great updates here besides the stuff that still needs to be corrected.  

16 hours ago, Dillon said:

Now I have to remember who I bought this scenery from so I can update it...:ph34r:

I had the EXACT same problem!  Look thru your email for a BMT Mirco email...I think back when it was 1st available FlyTampa was using them (if you did buy it from FlyTampa direct)

p9miUM.png

When I finally dug that up and got the serial key...I could use the FlyTampa installer to reinstall it with the new version.

I put that data in a card I keep on a google maps site where I track all my purchases.

NJtj55.png

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

7 hours ago, Mets737 said:

Love the update but its making my machine a stutter fest. I reached out to FlyTampa and they said there isnt a way to turn certain things off in the scenery (yet) which is odd to me..

Same here. Major stutters. Very disappointed with the performance on my machine as it was fine before.

Glad to see it's not just me.  It was pretty abysmal performance now once I landed or looked out at the scenery on final.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

I'm having fine performance on this one.  Same or better than before the update.  DId you guys completely remove the old version?  

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

5 hours ago, micstatic said:

I'm having fine performance on this one.  Same or better than before the update.  DId you guys completely remove the old version?  

How do I completely remove the old version? I think I did...?

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| Ryzen 7 7800x3D | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS X670E-E ROG Strix | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

16 minutes ago, Mets737 said:

How do I completely remove the old version? I think I did...?

Go to the folder that you currently have it installed in and delete the two folders flytampa-lasvegas-airport and flytampa-lasvegas-city. 

Performance on my end at LAS is very good as well, and definitely not any worse than prior to the updated version.

Edited by Dave_YVR
  • Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

On 12/7/2023 at 11:14 AM, Dillon said:

Now I have to remember who I bought this scenery from so I can update it...:ph34r:

My mega spreadsheet FTW 👍🤪

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

20 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

If you're using Navigraph read this
https://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36728

The issue is 26L/Rs altitude doesn't match real life for whatever reason so that throws off the navigraph data. FlyTampa have included custom ILS data to fix this, you'll need to give the scenery higher priority than navigraph in the package manager.

This won't fix the issue with Fenix A320 or any other aircraft that only use Navigraph data.

I don't think it's a sim issue, because the default KLAS scenery is only 10 feet off.

So that means its not fixed. I dont fly the PMDG. I fly the Fenix and I use Navigraph and this is the only airport that behaves like this. I have reordered the priority before and of course it doesnt fix it for the fenix. Also its ridiculous that customers are being asked to go into developer mode and tweek just to attempt to fix this. Luckily its Las Vegas where its normally clear and sunny to shoot visual approaches. I dont think FlyTampa would get away with this if KLAS had more inclement weather. 

I uninstalled the scenery and ran the new installer.  Seems like it did revert back to previous performance now. 

• Like 1

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

1 hour ago, Orlaam said:

I uninstalled the scenery and ran the new installer.  Seems like it did revert back to previous performance now. 

Is uninstalling just removing the two folders from your community or is there an uninstall.exe somewhere?

• Like 1

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| Ryzen 7 7800x3D | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS X670E-E ROG Strix | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11