Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Flysimware Learjet 35A Early Access RELEASED!

Absolutely fantastic product! if they just can hire whoever is doing the cockpit texture work for Justflight A300 this will turn into the bizjet of the year for me!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, adino said:

Absolutely fantastic product! if they just can hire whoever is doing the cockpit texture work for Justflight A300 this will turn into the bizjet of the year for me!

Why judge the texture work if the Early Access store says the textures are not complete. Noticed we have no released any images yet? So maybe it will be as good or better. We will find out on the final release. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Flysimware said:

Why judge the texture work if the Early Access store says the textures are not complete. Noticed we have no released any images yet? So maybe it will be as good or better. We will find out on the final release. 

Ohhh..my goodness it can get better than this Wow I'm so excited!!🤩

8 hours ago, Flysimware said:

We will find out on the final release. 

Is there an ETA for an official release ? I'm interested but not in early access. Cheers!

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Picked this up recently, a little late to the party but I’ve been busy.

If it didn’t say it I wouldn’t have known it was early access to be honest, it seems as good as anything else that’s been released recently in its current state.

• Like 5

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

1 hour ago, adino said:

Ohhh..my goodness it can get better than this Wow I'm so excited!!🤩

FSW has markedly stepped up their texture game over the years. Their Falcon 50 in p3d was stellar in systems but on release the textures were... Less than awesome. Then all of a sudden they dispatched an update and it looked orders of magnitude better. They've never looked back; I have no doubt the textures will look great when they're done.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Beagle12 said:

Anyone seeing the white stream from both wingtips, even on departure?

As listed in the change log, this has been fixed in the latest version of the Lear35 (1.0.9).

Al

Edited by ark

A couple of questions on this most excellent rocket ship.

I noticed there was an update released yesterday, can anyone point me towards a change log ?

In the absence of a manual thus far what are people using as a Vref ?

A note to the developers if reading re the flight model, just a constructive observation, which may already be known about.

Left and right rudder pedal deflection seem to induce different amounts of yaw.

left pedal deflection seems slightly less yaw than expected, if anything , whereas right rudder deflection produces excessive yaw, and is enough to make the aircraft depart controlled flight at lower speeds. 
This is true either the yaw damper on or off.

I’ve checked rudder pedal deflection vs rudder surface deflection stationary on the ground in an external view and that seems correct and proportional 

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

14 minutes ago, jon b said:

A couple of questions on this most excellent rocket ship.

I noticed there was an update released yesterday, can anyone point me towards a change log ?

In the absence of a manual thus far what are people using as a Vref ?

A note to the developers if reading re the flight model, just a constructive observation, which may already be known about.

Left and right rudder pedal deflection seem to induce different amounts of yaw.

left pedal deflection seems slightly less yaw than expected, if anything , whereas right rudder deflection produces excessive yaw, and is enough to make the aircraft depart controlled flight at lower speeds. 
This is true either the yaw damper on or off.

I’ve checked rudder pedal deflection vs rudder surface deflection stationary on the ground in an external view and that seems correct and proportional 

Join their discord - it's all there, plus tons of other help & useful information!

=================
Learjet 35A Early Access V1.1.0
01-15-2024
=================

Updates:

1. Updated the tablet fuel page for max ramp and max takeoff.
2. Removed circuit T/R EMERG STOW and T/R POSN IND on the pilot circuit panel that are not used with this Lear serial number.
3. Pilot and copilot both are now scaled smaller.
4. The emergency battery now starts in the off position for cold and dark.
5. Flight director now stows when all pitch and roll modes are off.
6. Flaps and gear drag has been increased.

Bugs:

1. The emergency battery was not getting charged from the battery 1 or battery 2 main bus.
2. Fixed some of the passenger switches on the tablet payload page that were not working correctly.
3. The right jet pump valve light is now fixed due to the new vales we added recently as it cause many changes in the code.
4. Fixed the door stand was not showing. 
5. Fixed the door animation when using the tablet switch.
6. Fixed the GTN750 and the GTN750Xi backlighting for buttons.
7. Fixed the tablet cabin door button to both doors open/close.
8. The TDS GTN750Xi is fully fixed so all captures modes in VLOC and GPS both work. See note below.

UPDATE NOTE: These fixes also require you to update your TDS GTN750XI to version 1.0.3.6

New Feature:

1. The GPU will not show or connect if the parking area does not have available GPU service.
2. We added new chocks. High quality mesh and textures.
3. Added a new button on the tablet configuration page for a headset filter option to reduce interior volume.

=================

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

14 minutes ago, richbonneau said:

Join their discord - it's all there, plus tons of other help & useful information

I search the discord l could not find anything. What is this under…thanks 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

12 minutes ago, reecemj said:

I don't know if this will help? It is listed as Flysimware LLC on Discord. If you need an invite, I am sure it is on their webpage. 

• Upvote 1

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Just now, jmig said:

I don't know if this will help? It is listed as Flysimware LLC on Discord. If you need an invite, I am sure it is on their webpage. 

Yes am on there but what section is it in when at FSW LLC discord? 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

24 minutes ago, reecemj said:

They recently changed Discords.  Here is an invite to current.

https://discord.gg/6N4vA2vbSc