Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Flysimware Learjet 35A Early Access RELEASED!

Updated this paint just now

53427519420_34f8b23cb3_o.jpgUntitled-3 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

On a more 'serious' flight now from ESNU to BIAR, my second flight ever (ferrying some VIPs in NeoFly). Got about 1.5 hours left up at cruise level to kill. This is a really nice one even in 'early access'. Feels really good even at this state. Doesn't feel 'early access' at all and can't wait to see where FSW takes it in the coming months. Would appreciate some documentation, but have found some nuggets at their discord in the meantime. 

I knew nothing about the Lear 35B. Watched a video of a real flight just to learn to get the bird started. Everything else is down to my thousands of hours as a pretend pilot. This is a job I would like to have, piloting this thing. Sure more exciting than doing root canals all day... 🤣

• Like 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

19 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

best Lear repaint I have seen! makes it look twice as expensive. great job Ryan.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

11 minutes ago, turbomax said:

best Lear repaint I have seen! makes it look twice as expensive. great job Ryan.

Agreed...great job Ryan!

Love everything about this jet so far EXCEPT for the bathroom situation - I don’t believe it has one, and I was reading in an interesting article on the Lear 35 that even on the real ones only have a seat you can pee into (which is often discouraged, which I can understand!)

So especially when my wife makes giant pots of coffee for the health benefits I find myself only wanting to fly this lovely Lear for shorter hops, just in case?

Not as reassuring as my 146 or even my new Shorts 360 that have a proper restroom if the urge strikes! 😂

I was really nervous about this purchase as it was early access, no manual, etc. Boy am I glad I did. If you have a little knowledge of jets and watch a couple of Youtube videos, you can figure this out. I have flown 5 flights now with no issues and having ALOT of fun!

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know correct fuel management (I know it has to be done manually)? 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

10 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

From what the experts said you need to switch the pump for the fuselage tank on quite early (set the switch to empty). One of the pilots said he turns it on when he hits 4000lb total, the other 800lb in each wing. I think you need the Standby pumps on to drain the lower 50% in the tip tanks (not 100% sure on that).

Bear in mind the engines will burn fuel faster than the fuselage pump can transfer it. So if you're relying on that fuel I'd be transferring it early lol.....

G

Edited by Gazzareth
  • Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

21 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Serious skills. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

2 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

One of the Lear pilots on the Beta team pointed out that if he has fuel he will need in the center fuselage tank, he likes to transfer that into the wing tanks once the tip tanks are empty and the fuel in the wing tanks start to go down (the tip tanks replenish the wings tanks automatically). The engines only burn fuel from the wing tanks, and he would hate to wait until the wing tanks get low on fuel to find out there is some kind of pump problem and he can't move fuel from the fuselage tank into the wing tanks.  Good practical knowledge there! 

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

=================
Learjet 35A Early Access V1.0.3
=================

Updates:

1. Fixed the passengers foot that was showing up outside the fuselage.
2. Fixed the ALT HOLD for the TDS GTN 750 panel.
3. Steer lock no longer turns on when landing. You must re enable the steer lock after you land.
4. Autopilot max bank has been updated to 25 degrees and 13 degrees for half bank mode.
5. SPD mode button will no longer display MACH due to limitation from the sim.

Features:

1. The Fuel cap and crome base textures are updated.

• Like 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

The .3 update fixed everything that was wrong with my first flight, which wasn't much. Now I just need to figure out what command they're using for fuel cut so I can map it in SPAD and it'll be perfect.

13 hours ago, St Mawgan said:

3. Steer lock no longer turns on when landing. You must re enable the steer lock after you land.

Confirmed per the hole that my butt bit into my seat cushion during my first landing after the update!

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

On 12/29/2023 at 12:36 PM, RobJC said:

Serious skills. 

Thanks... just uploaded a Royal Air Freight paint - they haul boxes and people

53432177850_2cfb09beca_o.jpgUntitled-6 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

https://flightsim.to/file/66583/n945w-royal-air-freight-fsw-learjet-35

• Like 10

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

great job again Ryan! that's how Learjets should look. both your repaints are so much nicer than the default paint job.

• Like 2

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

On 12/28/2023 at 3:57 PM, ryanbatc said:

Hey Flysimware,

Ryan just sold me on the early buy🤣

Everyone say...THANK YOU RYAN!🍺

• Like 3

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2