Sign in to follow this  
Hyper14

iniBuilds A300-600 has been released! (reopened)

14 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

So now it seems with the latest update the thrust reversers don't deploy anymore (at least with the standard F2 decrease thrust method, that basically any other airplane uses). These guys are really special...

Dude, you really should do just a smidge of research before throwing your shade. 

Edit:  I should do the same!  It seems that while SU15 has cratered MANY planes thrust reversers, in the case of the Ini a300-600 it seems self inflicted and the devs have a fix forthcoming, so Fiorentoni my apologies to you for assuming you were in error.

-B

Known Issues

Today’s Sim Update 15 Beta build (1.37.4.0) contains stability fixes to address sim crashes and instances of black avionics (which have been the top reported issues from the Sim Update 15 Beta). Unfortunately, while making comprehensive changes to improve these two issues, a handful of new issues were introduced:

1.37.4.0 Known Issues

Aircraft with floats are unable to take off/land on water.

Reverse thrust is not functional on certain aircraft.

When launching a glider, releasing the winch causes the sim to crash.

Edited by btacon

2 minutes ago, btacon said:

Dude, you really should do just a smidge of research before throwing your shade. 

Just Saying,

-B

Known Issues

Today’s Sim Update 15 Beta build (1.37.4.0) contains stability fixes to address sim crashes and instances of black avionics (which have been the top reported issues from the Sim Update 15 Beta). Unfortunately, while making comprehensive changes to improve these two issues, a handful of new issues were introduced:

1.37.4.0 Known Issues

Aircraft with floats are unable to take off/land on water.

Reverse thrust is not functional on certain aircraft.

When launching a glider, releasing the winch causes the sim to crash.

I'm not on the beta, and neither are many others on Discord and the iniBuilds forum that have the same problem.

Watch your tone.

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

Watch your tone.

Already done. 

2 minutes ago, btacon said:

Already done. 

Thank you, I respect that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JYW said:

Thanks Bob.    I agree about one CTD not being a trend.    I ithink I'll try another flight, same route, and see what happens 👍

So a busy day of testing!

1. I flew the Fenix A320 on a 4hr 10min flight from EDDP to HECA. (no time acceleration, so 4hr 10mins flown in sim).   Flight completed with no issues.
  2. I repeated my same flight on the same route, in the A300.    CTD after 2 hrs 40 mins.

So yeah, I'm not buying any of the "that's not the A300, that's a MSFS issue".

In addition to the above, last night, I flew the A310 on a 7 hour flight across the Atlantic.  No issues whatsoever.

The CTD I am seeing with the A300 (v1.0.7) is 100% related to the A300.

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

JYW I agree with u all the way!!!  The plane could be flying beautifully for 1 hr, 2 hrs 3 hrs really doesn't make a difference, next thing I know, the A300 is stuck in the sky, and nothing moving.  I have a lot of other addons, PMDG 737 series, Fly the Maaddog,, this issue never happens with these planes.

It's becoming very frustrating, and once again u loose trust and creditability of a developer.  Come on after several updates since release, almost 2 months ago. we spend our hard earned money, for this gorgeous plane, and still have these problems.

Sometimes u think its Rush to Release.

• Like 1

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

1 hour ago, JYW said:

So a busy day of testing!

1. I flew the Fenix A320 on a 4hr 10min flight from EDDP to HECA. (no time acceleration, so 4hr 10mins flown in sim).   Flight completed with no issues.
  2. I repeated my same flight on the same route, in the A300.    CTD after 2 hrs 40 mins.

So yeah, I'm not buying any of the "that's not the A300, that's a MSFS issue".

In addition to the above, last night, I flew the A310 on a 7 hour flight across the Atlantic.  No issues whatsoever.

The CTD I am seeing with the A300 (v1.0.7) is 100% related to the A300.

Can you post your flightplan, including SID and STAR?

I'm not sure I'll have time to fly it this weekend but I'll try.

I have a moderate amount of stuff in my Community folder, but I try to pare it down for each flight.  I use the puffinflight power line / tower mod and a few other things like that, but it's rare for me to have a CTD.   I know I have the free Aerosoft EDDP but I don't think I have any HECA scenery, not sure if that will matter.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 hour ago, Mace said:

Can you post your flightplan, including SID and STAR?

I'm not sure I'll have time to fly it this weekend but I'll try.

I have a moderate amount of stuff in my Community folder, but I try to pare it down for each flight.  I use the puffinflight power line / tower mod and a few other things like that, but it's rare for me to have a CTD.   I know I have the free Aerosoft EDDP but I don't think I have any HECA scenery, not sure if that will matter.

Hi Rhett,

The flight was EDDP (Leipzig/Halle) to HECA (Cairo).  Here's the flight plan I used, from Simbrief:-

EDDP/26R GOLA1N GOLAT T202 ALOSO T703 DEXIT DCT NURMI DCT TISKO DCT DOBOT DCT MOJ DCT ALELU DCT MAVAR N132 KUMBI L612 BLT A16 DEGDI DCT HECA/05C

The EDDP and HECA were just the stock (handcrafted) ones that come with MSFS.

Fuel from Simbrief was 25.5kg tons.

Thanks very much if you do get time to try it!   Will be very interesting to see how it goes.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Hi all, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the plane, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Leaving from LIMZ rw21, SID TOP1Q (climb runway heading, turn right intercepting vor radial to TOP vor).

Manually went on track then activated autopilot in nav mode. Plane starts flying in circles.

Did same, activating earlier profile and NAV, it  overshoot the right turn and went straight away. So I engage nav/vor (having set vor freq and radial in center console), same, starts turning circles. So did a direct to TOP, and everything worked fine.

What did I do wrong?

3 hours ago, ConairMSFS said:

What did I do wrong?

I'm not sure you did anything wrong. I notice similar behaviour whenever a SID contains an altitute restriction followed by an intercept to course. This might be a bug or just the way the autopilot on this old aircraft behaves. The avionics are ancient after all. The best way to fly these departures is to fly them manually until you are on the intercept course and then use the DIR TO function and go back into nav mode.

Edited by Farlis

15 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

The plane could be flying beautifully for 1 hr, 2 hrs 3 hrs really doesn't make a difference, next thing I know, the A300 is stuck in the sky, and nothing moving. 

Not sure if this is the case for you but I noticed the same thing a couple days ago. Aircraft seemed to be frozen as I approached TOD.  I then noticed that the Altitude knob on my Honeycomb TQ was actually controlling the Sim Rate as well! When I decreased the altitude selector for descent, it also put my sim rate down to the lowest possible.  I then saw that the latest update changelog had supposedly fixed this issue (although never had it before). I am on that latest update and even reinstalled so not sure what is going on.  Just figured I would mention it just in case...

Edited by Flic1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

3 hours ago, ConairMSFS said:

Hi all, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the plane, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Leaving from LIMZ rw21, SID TOP1Q (climb runway heading, turn right intercepting vor radial to TOP vor).

Manually went on track then activated autopilot in nav mode. Plane starts flying in circles.

Did same, activating earlier profile and NAV, it  overshoot the right turn and went straight away. So I engage nav/vor (having set vor freq and radial in center console), same, starts turning circles. So did a direct to TOP, and everything worked fine.

What did I do wrong?

Nothing, it's a bug introduced a couple of updates ago and not fixed yet. @Farlis ancient or not, with an LNAV bugging out like that the real A300 would have been grounded decades ago. Anyway, it's an acknowledged bug.

10 minutes ago, Farlis said:

I notice similar behaviour whenever a SID contains an altitute restriction followed by an intercept to course.

Exactly. Runway heading, then at 1800ft turn right to intercept course at 4000 (vor radial/airway MZ504).

Was a very short flight from LIMZ to LIMF, just to practice departures and landings, spent more time circling around than following route. Strange it didnt either work in vor mode, where it should ignore fmc flighplan and just go for the course.

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

Nothing, it's a bug introduced a couple of updates ago and not fixed yet. @Farlis ancient or not, with an LNAV bugging out like that the real A300 would have been grounded decades ago. Anyway, it's an acknowledged bug.

Good to know, thanks. At least I know  I'ts not me doing dumb stuff. With FBW a320 everything worked fine, same route.

My thrust reverse work's beautiful with my Honeycomb Bravo settings..

And i had a 4h 20m flight that also went just well ( V.1.0.8 )

But more to do and look if this FootS issue still exist, but i belive it is not fixed because of some reply's in the inibuild forums..

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

JYW I agree with u all the way!!!  The plane could be flying beautifully for 1 hr, 2 hrs 3 hrs really doesn't make a difference, next thing I know, the A300 is stuck in the sky, and nothing moving.  I have a lot of other addons, PMDG 737 series, Fly the Maaddog,, this issue never happens with these planes.

You might want to go look at PMDG's 24 Feb 2024 update (there's a repost of it here in this forum), as it seems some PMDG 737 users have been having this same problem (plane stuck in the sky), which they've narrowed down to an issue with TCAS getting overrun with data.  Might be related, or might not, but I had the same issue with the Fenix A320 some weeks ago as well.

• Like 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case