Sign in to follow this  
Hyper14

iniBuilds A300-600 has been released! (reopened)

1 minute ago, Mace said:

I don't use the rotary dials on the Honeycomb with this airplane, I don't have them bound to anything.  Maybe that is why I had not problems? 

Yep, that is why. The bug persists with the selector nob set to IAS.

44 minutes ago, Mace said:

I flew KAFW to KMEM last night -- I use a Honeycomb Bravo -- and had no problems.  Also, the ATS system behaved perfectly.   I had quite a crosswind on approach, only to have the winds at the surface be a headwind, so it was an interesting approach/landing.

I don't use the rotary dials on the Honeycomb with this airplane, I don't have them bound to anything.  Maybe that is why I had not problems?  Anyway, as I complete more flights with the the inibuilds A300-600 I will be ever-vigilant for bugs, errors, or other problems.

I don't use them either and would explain why I haven't had any issues.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Guys any tips how to do RNAV approaches? I watched couple video but doesn't seem work that way.

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

27 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Guys any tips how to do RNAV approaches? I watched couple video but doesn't seem work that way.

It's bugged after the latest patch. Won't work at all. Wait until fixed.

• Like 1

v1.0.3 of the iniBuilds A300-600R Airliner for MSFS has been released. This update fixes some animations, light positions, fuel changes and more! It also features some new EFB features to address the TCA idle reverse bug with a new deadzone calibration, the ability to drag efb charts and many more!

Change log at: 

https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/21042-inibuilds-a300-600r-airliner-for-msfs-v103-released/

Edited by Zangoose
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

Having difficulty setting up the FMS after importing a Simbrief flight plan.

Am I correct in assuming I still need to insert SIDS & STARS in the FMS for an IFR flight?

Anyone recommend a tutorial that shows how to do that  & also how to remove 'Discontinuities'?

Thank you

T45

15 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

Having difficulty setting up the FMS after importing a Simbrief flight plan.

Am I correct in assuming I still need to insert SIDS & STARS in the FMS for an IFR flight?

Anyone recommend a tutorial that shows how to do that  & also how to remove 'Discontinuities'?

Thank you

T45

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtFw-RsDhI867orKAa3qH-1YIu0fXNWF-

• Like 1

Intel i7-10700K @ 4.7 GHz | Nvidia RTX 3070 FE | 32GB DDR4 RAM 

Nice to see the throttle calibration issue addressed.  That was one of my few concerns remaining with the aircraft.

Now if they could just figure out time acceleration I’d be in a great place with this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Fixed - Setting fuel in the EFB to 999999999999999999 and then click apply and instantly finishing the refuelling makes the plane bunnyhop.

Sad times!

I enjoyed watching a video clip posted by one of the developers on the ini Discord server which showed this.

Think:

spacer.png

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I just downloaded update and if I apply weight and fuel instantly nothing happens! Anyone else?

40 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

I just downloaded update and if I apply weight and fuel instantly nothing happens! Anyone else?

Motors running?  Won’t load with engines running.

Just a guess,

-B

11 minutes ago, btacon said:

Motors running?  Won’t load with engines running.

Just a guess,

-B

No totally cold and dark. I apply instant  load but gross weight is still changing like it loading in real time

• Like 1

Been flying the Freighter exclusively lately and loving it.

I'm not talented enough to build my own.  Anyone come across a SPAD.NEXT profile for this bird yet? 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2024 at 5:49 PM, sd_flyer said:

No totally cold and dark. I apply instant  load but gross weight is still changing like it loading in real time

Fuel is being loaded progressively unless you turn that option off. There should be a pop up once you apply the weights and fuel in the right upper corner, saying how long the refueling takes. That's why gross weight "grows" over time.