Sign in to follow this  
Hyper14

iniBuilds A300-600 has been released! (reopened)

The welcomed marriage is between Inbuilds WX radar and PMDG EGPWS aka terrain radar. Their kids should be amazing LOL

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Couple of weeks ago did this same flight as A330Driver did  1.0.3 version, KMSP/KIND at KMSP used 12R runway and KIND used 5R  Runway,for Sids coming out of KMSP was Zimbro7, and arriving at KIND for Stars was JAKKS2 at runnway 5R.  Final conclusion the plane followed the flightplan beautifully

Last couple of nights did the same exact flight as a couple of weeks ago but with version 1.0.5 was following the flightplan had nav and profile buttons lit up.  JUst about when I reached KORD/Chicago, the plane out of no where started turning left and going completely off course  This happened the last 2 nights of testing. By the way I used simbrief/navigraph for all 3 flights, the one 2 weeks ago with 1.0.3 version, and the last 2 nights using 1.0.5 version

Its simply rediculous u make a hotfix over the weekend, but on the other hand u mess up a key componenet of the plane  Summing up 2 week ago using 1.0.3 version plane flies beauifully and follows the flightplan  KMSP to KIND using Sids and Stars ZIMBRO7and JAKKS 2, and now I have a plane that can;t follow a flightplan when I press nav and profile.

Please Explain, this is very frustrating!!!

• Upvote 1

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

4 minutes ago, Sunshine13 said:

Please Explain, this is very frustrating!!!

It’s called software development and bugs.  The issues will get worked out and in the meantime ver 1.0.5 is working well for me.  If you “Updated” your 1.0.3 install to 1.0.5 you would do well to delete the upgrade and do a full reinstall. Many, myself included, have found this goes a long way to smoothing out the rough edges in the current build.

-B

• Like 1

did just that, did a complete reinstall

uninstalled the product then reinstalled the product, and reboot the computer,still had the problem  Like I just said before 2 weeks ago did the flight with Sids and Stars from KMSP to KIND  following A330Driver on YouTube using 1.0.3 version NO PROBLEM

Two weeks later using 1.0.5 version 2 flights does not follow the flightpath of mentioned before ZMBRO7 and JAKKS2,  starts making a left hand turn while over Chicago KORD and proceeding north, both times

Please Explain??

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

Deleted

Edited by F737MAX

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

just did another reinstall and uninstall, my problem is not the plane falling out of the sky, but my issue is following a flightplan, like I mentioned before, and following the instruction from A330Driver on You Tube  Never had problems like this before, been flying and simming quite a while.  PMDG fly the maddog all follow flightplans.   1.0.3 version followed the flightplan, no problem,  it seems to me they are so quick to get a fix for other issues, but then more things come up.  It raises the creditabilty of a developer.

53 minutes ago, Sunshine13 said:

It raises the creditabilty of a developer

Does it now?  Would love to see your  development portfolio.  Will you be sharing?

-B

• Like 1

I experienced the hard right turn falling out of the sky experience now, on the STAR leaving KIND. I think I am going to put the airplane in the hanger for a couple of updates and see how things pan out. Back to the 737.

Dan Scott

6 minutes ago, Cognita said:

I experienced the hard right turn falling out of the sky experience now, on the STAR leaving KIND. 

Which one?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

I am going to test it out one more time tonight once again leaving from KMSP runway12R Sids ZMBRO7, going to KIND runway 5R ILS Approach 111.10/ course heading of 050, JAKKS2, and will see if the plane changes course over Chicago, KORD making a left hand turn and proceeding to go back north  By the way ,\ NAV and PROFILE buttons will be lit up., 

I’ve binned this plane for last 3 weeks or so. They can’t help but trip over themselves with these patches that break things that weren’t broke before. Shows how poorly their testing is run. Hopefully the whole of their organization learns from these constant missteps and the A350 is not as bad as this one.

Eric 

2 hours ago, Mace said:

Which one?

MEARZ7 off of 5R

Dan Scott

It’s so odd because I’ve been using the 300 since the day of release and I’ve never had any issues that you guys are describing. 

• Like 2

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

It’s so odd because I’ve been using the 300 since the day of release and I’ve never had any issues that you guys are describing. 

Yes, but you're fake flyer

• Like 1

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).

28 minutes ago, Claudius_ said:

Yes, but you're fake flyer

:laugh:  Well let's be honest, the majority of us are.  We are lucky to be in the company of a few real pilots on here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.