Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG hints a totally new aircraft on roadmap, what is it?

Classic Steam Gauge  747-200 or SP , 737-200 ,727 or 707

• Like 1

Jason Richards

3 hours ago, Simtech95382 said:

I'm just spit balling here, but I think that the key words are "product line" Keyword: "line".

I agree but I take that to mean: Airbus. 

How about fixing the FMS, then worry about the "the next new model".  The FMS being modeled is from the early 2000s.  We are on U14.2, which is the LAST GE FMS.  The future versions will be Boeing's own FMS. I can fly better, and more accurate, RNAV approaches in Working Title's GNS 530, not to mention what I can do in XP12's Zibo Mod!.  

Sorry...but I'm not buying anything more PMDG until get this fixed. 

Rich Boll

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

21 minutes ago, jason74 said:

Classic Steam Gauge  747-200 or SP , 737-200 ,727 or 707

It'd be nice, wouldn't it.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

15 hours ago, bigifooti said:

a year ago there was an interview. 

I'm sure in this video, RR tells us he's developing a 727.

Jase

• Upvote 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

Obviously a shot in the dark but I am thinking 757 and likely unofficially related the 767 at some point.  PMDG has really expanded its team and they might be thinking they can beat Bluebird Simulations to the punch.  Bluebird delaying its release just might make that easy to do and PMDG has demonstrated that sort of competitive thing before.  All just pure speculation on my part of coarse! 

2 hours ago, MikeH99 said:

I’ll wager a friendly bet it’s not a 787. Most of the XBOX folks are happy with their Working Title / Asobo 787. Also, Coc, sorry Kok said it was an entirely new line. It could be anything, but why would PMDG throw a ton of money at a 787 when WT/AS has already given a large portion of the market a viable 787?

• Like 1

GFO

• Upvote 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

Bluebird has a nice project for the 757/767 so I hope PMDG won't enter this market. They never made an Airbus in the past so it would be a complete surprise if they do so.

I would love to see a classic like the 707 or even better the 727 but I doubt it would be a big seller.

So the best bet would be a 787. I know that the current Asobo + Kuro + Horizon Sim covers the market well on PC but the juicy xbox market is not that covered.

And no doubt that PMDG will have the best 787 so it will be a big seller anyway.

Edited by sdirand

A 'new product line'.... that could be anything other than Boeing. Well, Fokker did make well selling aircraft. Why not the Friendship F-27, Fellowship F-28 or their successors, the F-50 and F-100?

That would be a 'new product line'..... Great aircraft each with their own usability...

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

I think it is a DHC-6. Aerosoft sold its Twin Otter to someone and didn't Matthijs Kok from Aerosoft now works for PMDG😁

But if they are speaking about a new line of products, I am hoping they are starting a whole line of "study level" smaller aircraft. I'd love to see their B1900 in MSFS.
I'd also like a continuation of their "classic" lline, We have a decent DC-3 but it would be nice to have a perfect one. Actually, all the DC-'s I would like to have in the sim

A SudAviation Caravelle would be fun too.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5