Sign in to follow this  
BrammyH

Fenix B2 releases tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

My guess, next week.

my guess is another 6 months at least. Anyway I like the Fenix team for their special dedicated work to the A3XX series, it's not just marketing.

• Like 1

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).

Dave just posted quite some info on discord on their "Crayon Club" members working on liveries

Hi @everyone - As we draw closer to release, one thing we've not yet touched on is liveries. Something we didn't expect during initial development and release of the aircraft back in 2022 was just how much importance people would place on accurate liveries with details such as correct stickers, wing outlines, and of course, cabins. For Block 2 we felt it important to really embrace this, and as such we decided our current in-house approach wasn't going to cut it; the quality of some third party liveries appearing online would take our poor painter years to replicate across the entire set of planned liveries. With this in mind, we put out a request for painters interested in working alongside us for Block 2, and boy did I have to double-take when I saw some of the names popping up! So without further ado, let me introduce our new painting team (lovingly referred to internally as 'The Crayon Club').

What this all means is the liveries we bring you for Block 2 will be some of the highest quality, and most customised, that have ever been released with an aircraft for Flight Simulator.

Now all this quality _does_ come at a cost, we aren't rushing out 300+ liveries to inflate our numbers, instead we're doing the opposite, and allowing the painting team to take their time in creating high quality, fully customised liveries. This means at release there won't be quite the selection as there was in Version 1 (still over 75 of the most popular liveries), but the accuracy and amount of detail included in each of them will be much greater, and make each airframe and airline feel unique. As of right now, not every livery features a custom cabin but our goal is to eventually get to that point with as many as we have reference for. After release we'll post regularly updates here to round-up the latest livery additions, which we expect will keep trickling in for many months, as the Livery Tracker has over 2000 potential liveries to paint.

Some examples, for more pictures and better quality please visit their discord

Screenshot-2512.png

Screenshot-2513.png

Screenshot-2514.png

Screenshot-2515.png

Screenshot-2516.png

Screenshot-2517.png

Screenshot-2518.png

Screenshot-2519.png

Edited by DAD
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Some screen shots of new liveries and the cabins on their Discord Page-Dave's Updates. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Coming soon

image.png?ex=65f1a3ad&is=65df2ead&hm=a68

Screen by David (Discord)

Edited by rutrA
  • Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 64GB RAM 6000MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

That looks juicy…

We urgently need a Simbrief layout for SAS and Jetstar.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Vitold69 said:

Been a gentleman I have to keep faith as promised. It's not possible to completely delete an account here actually. But I ask mods to deactivate it. 🙋🏻‍♂️

As @bobcat999 said, I hope you will not leave.  A bet like that is just for fun.

I like that you have views that are often at odds with "the majority".  Forums need people like that, otherwise we are all just 'violently in agreement', which is pretty dull.

So I hope you'll see the bet for what it was, and stay here.

We shouldn't be chasing members here to close accounts, because of (i) a joke bet, and (ii) we disagree with them mostly.   That's not a sign of a healthy community.  And despite all the drama that any FS foum entails, I believe this is a healthy community, bound by our common obsession.... err, I mean interest. 😄

Edited by JYW
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I appreciate I'm really behind and not in the 'know' here (no Discord!), but do we get the update via the Fenixsim A320 app, or will it require an unistall and fresh reinstall, via a d/l from the Fenix website?

Bill

6 minutes ago, JYW said:

As @bobcat999 said, I hope you will not leave.  A bet like that is just for fun.

I like that you have views that are often at odds with "the majority".  Forums need people like that, otherwise we are all just 'violently in agreement', which is pretty dull.

So I hope you'll see the bet for what it was, and stay here.

We shouldn't be chasing members here to close accounts, because of (i) a joke bet, and (ii) we disagree with them mostly.   That's not a sign of a healthy community.  And despite all the drama that any FS foum entails, I believe this is an healthy community, bound by our common obsession.... err, I mean interest. 😄

Agree totally with this, it would be a sad world if everyone agreed on everything. There always needs to be a healthy difference of opinion.  

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Just now, Car147 said:

difference of opinion.

don't think that's the case, please take that back or I will spill my coffee

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

12 minutes ago, JYW said:

or will it require an unistall and fresh reinstall, via a d/l from the Fenix website

This.

On their roadmap is an incremental updater, but it's not part of B2.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BrammyH said:

This.

On their roadmap is an incremental updater, but it's not part of B2.

Great, thanks for confirming!

Bill

Holy macaroni some of these liveries are amazing. I love the interior cabin, but the Etihad and SAS liveries are particularly appealing to me.

• Like 1

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Does Block 2 cost extra money if I already bought the original? Will it work with FS2Crew or will I have to buy another FS2Crew version?

Edited by NightOfDreams

I see Jviation as part of the Fenix paint team. I fly for SWA Virtual and I have all his 737 paints. He does an outstanding job. Glad to see him represent the US liveries. 

• Like 2

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro