Sign in to follow this  
BrammyH

Fenix B2 releases tomorrow.

jLs0can.png

• Like 6

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 64GB RAM 6000MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

7 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

I'm looking forward to the usual suspects starting up their moaning and downplaying of any praises/lauding which the Fenix B2 is surely bound to get.. especially if the praises are from IRL pilots who don't parrot the narratives said suspects usually like to push, and even more especially if those IRL pilots are also youtubers 🙂

That said, I look forward as always to the expert reviews from V-1 Simulations, 320 Sim Pilot, et al.

A lot know what will happen.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Same here. This will be my new lineup. 

Allegiant - IAE 

They use CFMs, FYI

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chapstick said:

They use CFMs, FYI

Thanks for the correction. 

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

50 minutes ago, BrammyH said:

Also, it's safe to assume that because of the graphics changes any B1 livery at the very least needs to be unchecked. I think Dave said at one point this is especially true for any livery that wraps around the body.

Tonight I will unload all the Fenix liveries and my Addon Linker liveries. I think I'm probably just going to shove the whole Fenix livery stack into an archive folder for now.

All current 3rd party liveries will no longer work from what I gather. 

Eric 

A321 when. But yeah can finally fly Jetstar Australia now on proper engines.

Edited by MikeH99

Super exciting! I have a check-ride on Saturday so I won't be flying it till Sunday, but I can't wait to boot this bird up with the IAE's.

Are we going to get videos before the plane drops?

• Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

I am really looking forward into this update!

Cross fingers !!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

29 minutes ago, MikeyOnTheFlightDeck said:

Does this mean I can ditch Fenix2GSX now?

Based on the last video, yes

• Upvote 1

Ameer stated providing further info  in few hours…did that already happy or does anyone know when it will happen? I am supposed to sleep but I can’t because I am curious…

19 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Ameer stated providing further info  in few hours…did that already happy or does anyone know when it will happen? I am supposed to sleep but I can’t because I am curious…

It has not happened you can guarantee the release will not be till I guess at least 4PM UK time maybe earlier maybe later.

9 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

It has not happened you can guarantee the release will not be till I guess at least 4PM UK time maybe earlier maybe later.

Guess he does not mean the release per se but the announcement of further info in the following hours

Hi @everyone, time guidance has been updated from "weeks not months" to "hours not days", see ya tomorrow for B2 day - we'll be posting more tidbits and some info in the following hours, so don't panic if you see pings later today again, the build will come tomorrow. Thanks for the patience and I look forward to the last year and a half of work landing on your PCs shortly 🙂

• Like 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Excellent news, can’t wait! But oh dear, how am i going to find the time for this? Just got the excellent iniBuild’s A300. We’re at a stage now when there’s simply too many great 3rd party aircraft to choose from. Or simply put: the Golden Age of flight simming!

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 4

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”