Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Fenix A320 Block 2 is released

35 minutes ago, El Diablito said:

While I'm here, just a question on Fuel & Payload - Do I enter these in the MCDU or is it all done through the EFB once I upload simbrief?

Load fuel and payload using EFB, either by entering manually or import using simbrief.

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Is the new custom engine model including accurate fuel burn for the CFM included in this update or just for the IAE engines as originally planned?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

My understanding is both… hence the longer than anticipated delay.

• Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

13 minutes ago, threexgreen said:

Is the new custom engine model including accurate fuel burn for the CFM included in this update or just for the IAE engines as originally planned?

Just read the changelog in your Fenix App. Questions like this are all answered there.

• Upvote 1

Which YouTuber do you recommend for in-depth info on the Fenix B2? I’ve browsed around and found quite a few 3hr+ livestreams, which I don’t have the patience to sit through 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

8 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Which YouTuber do you recommend for in-depth info on the Fenix B2? I’ve browsed around and found quite a few 3hr+ livestreams, which I don’t have the patience to sit through 

I started to watch a live stream last night where the pilot was vaping while flying. I wonder what he had in that pipe?

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

5 hours ago, Jure said:

Same here.... enabled in EFB and turned on the PA knob. Just to be clear: PA knob is ON when it it is lit right? I tried both states, turned vol all the way up and nothing happens except for a short buzz prior to take off.

What gives?

Thanks! 

EDIT: it's working: PA knob on the Pedestal, not on the Overhead! I can be quite dense sometimes! 🙄

Yeah I turned on the PA knob on the pedestal. 

Just get no sounds. I think somehow the Fenix.GqlGateway application (this is the application that actually plays the sounds, they don’t come from the sim) just isn’t playing sounds. 

I think those that have them working will see this in the windows volume mixer, it’s just not there for me.

Could a kind soul point me exactly to where to change ADIRS alignment time? I'm getting old and can't find it anymore.........

• Upvote 1

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

What about those different Ariliners  PA announcements  ?  I read something about flightsim to not allowing to upload them on their site due to some copyright ? 

Are we able to get them from some other source ?   Would love to have BAW PA announcements.

Thank you

I concur! The single most comprehensive and added value update in the history of flight simulation. I remain obliged- BZ!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

25 minutes ago, Jovzin said:

What about those different Ariliners  PA announcements  ?  I read something about flightsim to not allowing to upload them on their site due to some copyright ? 

Are we able to get them from some other source ?   Would love to have BAW PA announcements.

Thank you

People gaining them from another developer back from P3D.

39 minutes ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Could a kind soul point me exactly to where to change ADIRS alignment time? I'm getting old and can't find it anymore.........

For this reason no more C/D start for me.

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

There is no way to do that. BUT - the “cheat” still works, once you’ve powered on the a/c turn each of the 3 ADIRS switches to OFF and back to NAV again.

Edited by SierraDelta
  • Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

4 hours ago, El Diablito said:

Cheers, Bob. I'm pretty sure I tried that as my Boeing reflexes kicked in, but I can't be sure as I was coming into Lisbon at night with a crosswind and may have been distracted!

I'll give it another shot later.

While I'm here, just a question on Fuel & Payload - Do I enter these in the MCDU or is it all done through the EFB once I upload simbrief? I was tinkering with the mcdu page and sending loadsheets from the EFB and wasn't really sure what I was doing, it all worked out in the end but I'm still not sure how I did it?

You have to load it into the MCDU on the init 2 page, copy from the EFB. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310