Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

MK Studios LEBL

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Well, you did get a head start!

Finally at the gate, no GSX profile and things seem sorted. Jetway connection is far better, and there's no magical floating VDGS. 

YZfDLOd.jpeg

Wow, that's great! I think I do have a LVFR GSX profile, sounds like that was the problem, which confuses me, but hey, what do I know, I'm not a dev. Nice find. I'll check it out. Cheers.

EDIT: Hmm, while removing the profile has sorted out the VDGS anomoly, the jetways are still sinking right through the ground!

Edited by Rocky_53

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

1 hour ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Well, you did get a head start!

Finally at the gate, no GSX profile and things seem sorted. Jetway connection is far better, and there's no magical floating VDGS. 

YZfDLOd.jpeg

Hey, I've removed the GSX profile and while it has cure dthe floating VDGS anomoly, it has not made any difference whatsoever to the sinking jetways or connection. Very odd to see you have removed the problem and I haven't???

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rocky_53 said:

EDIT: Hmm, while removing the profile has sorted out the VDGS anomoly, the jetways are still sinking right through the ground!

They are. They already released an update, so my guess they're working hard as making it as good as possible. 

As of 2nd March they don't have a GSX profile. No updates since then on their discord channel. 

38 minutes ago, Rocky_53 said:

Hey, I've removed the GSX profile and while it has cure dthe floating VDGS anomoly, it has not made any difference whatsoever to the sinking jetways or connection. Very odd to see you have removed the problem and I haven't???

That is strange. Perhaps it's aircraft dependent? Docking with the Fenix was not good, although A300 was much better. 

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

3 hours ago, Rocky_53 said:

Your welcome Darryl. I'm surprised yoy mention low resolution ground textures though, as that was one aspect of the scenery that I thought was great! Or are you talking about the grass photo imagery between the runways and taxiways?

Yes, ground textures...taxiways and runways look good.

Darryl

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SP2472 said:

Yes, ground textures...taxiways and runways look good.

Darryl

Ah yes, sure, they look pretty poor to be fair.

Howard

FYI

Captains! We updated Barcelona to 1.0.2. This is probably the biggest and quickest update that we've ever made. Special thanks to the community for engagement and support in the last few days! We still want to update a few things, and v1.0.3 will see the light sometime next week.
AERODROME NOTAM
BARCELONA AIRPORT (LEBL)
Q) LECB/QXXXX/IV/O/A/000/999/4118N00205E
A) LEBL
B) 24/03/07 1500 C) PERM
E) FIND THE CHANGELOG BELOW:
- T1 INTERIOR DETAILS ADDED
- T1 PARKING TOWER MODEL SCALE CHANGED
- T2 EXTERIOR DETAILS ADDED
- ADDED LVP SIGNS
- TERMINAL BRIDGES DETAILS ADDED
- PARKING TEXTURE FIXED
- RUNWAY CENTERLINE LIGHTS INTENSITY INCREASED
- NIGHT LIGHTNING COLOR FIXES
- JETWAY POSITIONS FIXED
- JETWAY STAIRS ADJUSTED TO MATCH GROUND WHEN OPERATING
- TAXIWAY EDGE CUSTOM LAMP MODEL AND LIGHT EFFECT ADDED
- TAXIWAY LINE/MARKING TEXTURES FIXED
- ASPHALT/CONCRETE TEXTURE COLORS CHANGED
- ANIMATED WIG-WAG
- AFCAD FIXES
- GSE PLACEMENT FIXES
- VARIOUS FIXES

• Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

Posted (edited)

This is promising, two updates since release 02-Mar-2024.

Re: GSX - from their Discord yesterday: 

We don't use GSX and therefore there are no profiles made by us. Lucky there's plenty of great profiles from the community

I've got most of my profiles from iniManager, maybe it'll appear there eventually. Or on .to.

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

I have just snapped up the MK Studios version from SimMarket for 11 quid (one day before the end of the promotional sale), so let's see how it performs on my i5 7600k powered PC. I am expecting good performance, considering that everything else runs fine.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi All

Do you know if there is a profile for MK's LEBL GSX?

3 hours ago, Juanra100 said:

Hi All

Do you know if there is a profile for MK's LEBL GSX?

no there isn't

Aerosoft one is better and has one

5 hours ago, Greazer said:

MK Studios is Superior.

Because I have both and have a pretty understanding which one I prefer so just curious....

• Like 1

André

PSXT/PSXTraffic now also support MK-Studio's LEBL (next to JustSim and LatinVFR).
Enjoy real live real time traffic!

Nico 

• Like 2