Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

SU15 Beta Inibuilds A320neo is out

We are so spoilt now! So many quality aircraft being released. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

I have the beta update and Ini A320 installed but can't fly tonight;  there are lots of reports of bugs on the official forum (reverse not working, no NWS and the avionics freezing up after hitting buttons on the MCDU too many times).

Is anyone here who has tried it, seeing these issues?

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

17 minutes ago, rocketlaunch said:

We are so spoilt now! So many quality aircraft being released.

Honestly, for the first time in my 30 years of simulation I find it difficult to choose what aircraft to fly and to focus on. So many quality aircraft with well modeled systems. 

• Like 10

Dan Scott

29 minutes ago, JYW said:

I have the beta update and Ini A320 installed but can't fly tonight;  there are lots of reports of bugs on the official forum (reverse not working, no NWS and the avionics freezing up after hitting buttons on the MCDU too many times).

Reverser issue I’ve seen on stream, but I’ve not seen or experienced the other two.

40 minutes ago, JYW said:

I have experienced the MDCU freeze during keypress. The reversers work they are just weak tea. Sit on RWY and put reversers on and the aircraft goes backwards at about1 mile an hour. 

My biggest issue so far is VNAV.  In three separate approaches, different ones that I routinely use to test aircraft, I’ve yet to hit FAF at or below intercept altitude using VNAV.  Always a significant amount of altitude too high and I miss FAF intercept.  I DONT have this problem on other VNAV capable aircraft I fly, tubeliner or bug smasher.

Anyone else?

-B

So typical iniBuilds, I guess. Freezes on the MCDU, VNAV not working most of the time and reversers not working correctly. All seen on the A300. Do they use the same code just with another external model, I begin to wonder...

Posted (edited)

If You have problem with the reverse. 

go into C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a320neo\work and open the throttledata.ini and change the reverse on axis to true 

Edited by rutrA

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

4 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

scareliners

How is it living in your glasshouse, Boeingfanboy? 😉

8 minutes ago, Farlis said:

How is it living in your glasshouse, Boeingfanboy? 😉

Boeing is a scareliner too!  Haha!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

40 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

So typical iniBuilds, I guess. Freezes on the MCDU, VNAV not working most of the time and reversers not working correctly. All seen on the A300. Do they use the same code just with another external model, I begin to wonder...

Back it my day they called it “object oriented programming”  which includes encapsulation, dynamic binding and polymorphism . So if you don’t reuse code you are bad software engineer lol That is why it is important to get it right from the start lol

• Like 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

47 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Surely the same code with different input. It will not be scalable to re-write similar code from scratch 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Looks like they still haven't figured out how to get the terrian radar working judging by that inop sticker. 

1 hour ago, btacon said:

I have experienced the MDCU freeze during keypress. The reversers work they are just weak tea. Sit on RWY and put reversers on and the aircraft goes backwards at about1 mile an hour. 

My biggest issue so far is VNAV.  In three separate approaches, different ones that I routinely use to test aircraft, I’ve yet to hit FAF at or below intercept altitude using VNAV.  Always a significant amount of altitude too high and I miss FAF intercept.  I DONT have this problem on other VNAV capable aircraft I fly, tubeliner or bug smasher.

Anyone else?

-B

Thanks.

Yes, I managed to complete a short 45 min flight.  Exactly as above, the VNAV was the let down. In my case, I had no TOD whatsoever, despite the approach being selected and all conditions met. 

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Does anyone know if Ini is planning the 321 NEO? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Posted (edited)

Did a 2h flight, no issue appart from engine reverse and busting speed by 15kt after an altitude constrain below 10 000 ft.

The cockpit looks great, even better than Fenix, for the 3d switch perception and some texture.

Just try to imagine our faces if Microsoft released for free this plane during FSX time.

Edited by bendead
  • Like 4