Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iniBuilds Malta Available now & Scenery Development Update

Featured Replies

LFPG Confirmed

iniBuilds Forum

iniBuilds Malta Available now & Scenery Development Updat...

Hello!Since our last scenery development update in June, it has been another couple of months for the scenery team here at iniBuilds!Most notably, we’ve released our largest scenery project to date, C
  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • outermarker
    outermarker

    My pity towards PEsim is somewhat limited. They announced LFPG two years ago at this point, and while I understand that it’s a major undertaking, I still think you can’t reasonably expect exclusivity

  • Jack_Sawyer
    Jack_Sawyer

  • Christopher Low
    Christopher Low

    I feel slightly sorry for Pilot Experience Sim. They have dedicated themselves to the development of LFPG Charles de Gaulle as their next project, but I can't help thinking that this announcement is g

3 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

LFPG Confirmed

iniBuilds Forum

iniBuilds Malta Available now & Scenery Development Updat...

Hello!Since our last scenery development update in June, it has been another couple of months for the scenery team here at iniBuilds!Most notably, we’ve released our largest scenery project to date, C

I thought somone else was making LFPG ?

 
 
 
 
 
  913456
  • Author
7 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

I thought someone else was making LFPG ?

more than one dev can make an airport.

Aerosoft cancelled their's because they weren't allowed to get reference from the airport.

Edited by Tuskin38

I feel slightly sorry for Pilot Experience Sim. They have dedicated themselves to the development of LFPG Charles de Gaulle as their next project, but I can't help thinking that this announcement is going to put a serious thorn in their side. We all know that IniBuilds are the BIG powerhouse of MSFS 2024 airport development, and I suspect that they will throw serious resources at this project to make it the best that it can be. Can Pilot Experience Sim compete with that? Do they have exclusive access to details/information/areas that IniBuilds do not? If they do, will it make enough of a difference?

I am certainly looking forward to seeing what IniBuilds can offer here. LFPG Charles de Gaulle is probably one of the most anticipated payware airport addons by the flight simulation community (myself included), and I want to see it rendered in as much detail as possible.

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

1 minute ago, Christopher Low said:

I am certainly looking forward to seeing what IniBuilds can offer here.

It will made with PG it mind, so you will not enjoy it.

That has not stopped me from enjoying plenty of other IniBuilds airports. We will have to wait and see.

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

  • Author

I'll have to double check, but I don't think there is any Photogrammetry around LFPG anyways.

Edited by Tuskin38

Yep really big blow to Pilot Experience Sim.

They had to face many devs wanting to develop LFPG, including Aerosoft, but facing Inibuilds is another challenge.

Inibuilds is looking for datas and getting them for LFPG is not an easy task. On the contrary, it seems that PESIM had access to those datas. But I'm not sure it will be enough.

Inibuilds is very fast and I'm afraid that their redition of LFPG could be released before PESIM. If this is the case, PESIM could sadly only have cake crumbs to eat.

It's also important to notice that being an Inibuilds vendor doesn't protect you. Inibuilds knows for moths that one of their vendor is developping LFPG but it doesn't prevent them to face one of their vendor.

As I said for many months, Inibuilds is a blessing but also a plea. A blessing because no other dev can release so many big airports so fast and in one way they help us to have so many major aiports covered. But this is also a plea because they have so much power that they could put out of business many other vendors. Just immagine that PESIM is working on LFPG for months and it could turn that they will never get back the money and time they invested in this project. That's business in a capitalism world, of course, but in the future, I think it will become more and more difficult for small devs to survive.

Edited by sdirand

  • Author

Are ini making them fast, or just waiting until they're almost done to announcing them?

Honestly not sure if they've ever said how long it takes them to make an airport. Obviously it would vary based on the size of the airport.

Edited by Tuskin38

3 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Are ini making them fast, or just waiting until they're almost done to announcing them?

Honestly not sure if they've ever said how long it takes them to make an airport. Obviously it would vary based on the size of the airport.


Normally, they announce the airports when they are nearly done, not that far in advance, usually one or two months at most. So I guess it will be a fall release.

I like the Pilot Experience Sim versions of LDRI Rijeka and LFRB Brest Bretagne (apart from the misaligned runway centreline markings, which they say will be updated after they have completed work on LFPG), so I am still interested in their version of this airport. However, the sheer size and scale of LFPG is vastly greater than LDRI or LFRB. I would love to see Pilot Experience Sim hit this one out of the park with their apparent exclusive access to the airport, but the level of detail (including extensive internal modelling) is something that matters to me. If the IniBuilds version excels in this respect, then it will be hard for me to resist.

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

2 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

more than one dev can make an airport.

im well aware of devs fighting over the same crumbs, thats why we had 4 Palmas and 3 Barcelonas in P3d for example (from memory)

 
 
 
 
 
  913456
2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I feel slightly sorry for Pilot Experience Sim.

thats who i was thinking of.

Id take an inibuilds burger king infested terminal one over a PES one any day of the week

 
 
 
 
 
  913456
3 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

LFPG Confirmed

thanks for the info, you should rename the thread because Malta is advertised while LFPG is a valuable info

FS2024 Steam
A36 Bonanza - B737-800 BBJ2

Regarding LFPG: how long PESIM and ini have been working on it, and the time remaining before release are key factors.

The first dev to shoot will get a significant market share.

FS2024 Steam
A36 Bonanza - B737-800 BBJ2

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.