Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iniBuilds Malta Available now & Scenery Development Update

Featured Replies

10 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

thats who i was thinking of.

Id take an inibuilds burger king infested terminal one over a PES one any day of the week

That is a surprising comment, Pete. I thought that you have always been critical of IniBuilds with respect to performance. Do you not like Pilot Experience Sim? I do not know if they will be able to pull off what is a massive project for them, but I still feel for them, considering that they are an IniBuilds partner. That just does not sit well with me.

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • outermarker
    outermarker

    My pity towards PEsim is somewhat limited. They announced LFPG two years ago at this point, and while I understand that it’s a major undertaking, I still think you can’t reasonably expect exclusivity

  • Jack_Sawyer
    Jack_Sawyer

  • Christopher Low
    Christopher Low

    I feel slightly sorry for Pilot Experience Sim. They have dedicated themselves to the development of LFPG Charles de Gaulle as their next project, but I can't help thinking that this announcement is g

It's a free market i guess . I don't think there is any exclusivity if your products are sold in the Inibuilds store.

Like Chris said, I feel for PESim. I hope the additional competition has motivated them to produce an outstanding LFPG.They still have the advantage but Inibuilds will be quick to put this one out.

Not only are the detail and accuracy going to be key as to which one becomes the market place favourite, but also on the performance front too.

Here's a question for ya...

If you were PESim right now, how would you try and differentiate your LFPG product against the competition? Hopefully it doesn't come down to used Burger wrappers that can be found on the floor of the terminal building for adding extra realism!!

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus Dual RTX 4070 Super OC 12Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | WD SA510 4Tb |beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator X34P 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
MSFS2024 SU5.1 & P3D v5.3 HF2

My pity towards PEsim is somewhat limited. They announced LFPG two years ago at this point, and while I understand that it’s a major undertaking, I still think you can’t reasonably expect exclusivity for that length of time for one of the most important missing airports in Europe. And their reaction/statement regarding Aerosoft giving up on LFPG wasn’t exactly classy either.

1 hour ago, 787flyer said:

If you were PESim right now, how would you try and differentiate your LFPG product against the competition? Hopefully it doesn't come down to used Burger wrappers that can be found on the floor of the terminal building for adding extra realism!!

They may well have access to details that no other developer will be able to obtain, but whether that will be enough to make a difference is anyone's guess.

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

1 hour ago, outermarker said:

My pity towards PEsim is somewhat limited. They announced LFPG two years ago at this point, and while I understand that it’s a major undertaking, I still think you can’t reasonably expect exclusivity for that length of time for one of the most important missing airports in Europe. And their reaction/statement regarding Aerosoft giving up on LFPG wasn’t exactly classy either.

To be fair, RJTT has been under development by Technobrain far longer (at least mid-2023) and nobody else has stepped up to the plate. Getting authentic sources can be a very real issue for developers.

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

They may well have access to details that no other developer will be able to obtain, but whether that will be enough to make a difference is anyone's guess.

The important parts (for me at least) are publicly available. Aprons, taxiways and runways layout and markings are all on Google Maps in hi-res with 2026 data. As for roads, terminals, signage and the many other buildings around the place Google Streetview can take you most of the way.
PEsim may have more close-up views of some buildings, but I doubt that they have the resources (and talent?) that IniBuilds have. When it comes to the interiors the published screenshots show that IniBuilds have at least some information already.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | ASUS ROG Astral RTX 5090 OC | ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO, | ASUS ROG Helios 601 | 32” ASUS PG32UCDM 240hz 4K | Chaseplane | TM TCA Captain's Edition, Winwing FCU + EFIS L/R, Tobii 5 | Win 11 Pro 64 | MSFS 2024 | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

 

 

  • Commercial Member

Finally an iniBuilds scenery that performs well for me!

image.png?ex=6a8ad669&is=6a8984e9&hm=374

Discord | YouTube | iFly Schedules

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

I bought it yesterday. It’s the best FOS of any that I own by them and I own maybe nine or so.

Jack Sawyer

FOS??

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

3 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

FOS??

Sorry, this dumb phone with a microscopic keyboard, I meant FPS.

Jack Sawyer

5 hours ago, outermarker said:

My pity towards PEsim is somewhat limited. They announced LFPG two years ago at this point, and while I understand that it’s a major undertaking, I still think you can’t reasonably expect exclusivity for that length of time for one of the most important missing airports in Europe. And their reaction/statement regarding Aerosoft giving up on LFPG wasn’t exactly classy either.

This is where I'm at too. I've been waiting for 6 years at this point for a high quality LFPG. 2 years is more than enough time to build something high quality. The fact that there "response" was posting just WIP shots of the ground markings and ATC tower tells me there are still a long ways off as well.

Nick Running

12 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

That is a surprising comment, Pete. I thought that you have always been critical of IniBuilds with respect to performance. Do you not like Pilot Experience Sim? I do not know if they will be able to pull off what is a massive project for them, but I still feel for them, considering that they are an IniBuilds partner. That just does not sit well with me.

The newer Inibuilds optimsed for ms2024 native scenery is better than PES proformance wise in my opinion

 
 
 
 
 
  913456
5 hours ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

I’m very interested in getting Malta. Can anyone comment on the satellite image quality surrounding the airport?

I flew in there from HESH, did a RNAV approach in the IFly max8. Very nice airport and scenery around the island. I never been there but I have Goggle earth pro to verify, and it looks very close to the real thing.

Bill McIntyre

Asus StrixB650E-F Gamer, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D, Corsair Titanium DDR5 64GB, Samsung 990 PRO-4TB M.2, (4) 2TB SSD's, Corsair H1150i liquid cooler, RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, (2) LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case. MSFS 2024, WIN11 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.