Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

400X Timeline is shaping up, FINALLY!

Guest Scousefox9

Good news, I just hope no more delays occur. Hopefully I'll get away with flying her (even with poor performance at first) without upgrading anything.

Golli-Aerosoft will be publishing the CD for us, as usual! (We've been doing business with them for nearly ten years- amazing how fast time goes by...)We do not have a feel for how quickly you should expect to see CDs just yet.We are not intending to put the FS9 and FSX versions onto a single CD, as it would push the pricing point way beyond what most retailers are comfortable stocking...The primary difference between the FS2002/FS2004 transition and the FS2004/FSX transition is that in previous iterations- we all tended to move en mass to the new platform. That is no longer the case with the advent of FSX, so pricing is not expected to change for the FS9 versions.... As such we don't wish to bundle them into a single CD as it severely dillutes our market position.(How's that for a dry answer? Yes- PMDG is a business after all- so not all the answers can be fun or entertaining...LOL)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

[Font size=2Very good news !Being able to have an idea of the level of performance we should be getting with the 744x before we buy it is very nice !Really in favor of PMDG's allready established professionalism.As far as I'm concerned, I have repeated the Credit Card procedure and I think I'm now "release ready" :-).Jean-Charles Montagne

Guest acv130

Great news!!!:-beerchugNow is time to order that new hardware }( Rayen

Hey Capt. Randazzo.Do I sence a "tiredness" in my quest for getting the -400F for FS9.Your answer is thorough, no matter how dry it is.So I

Guest Ted_Pan

Looking forward to the release!I anticipated the release some months ago and purchased a nice new system to be able to accomodate FSX and new planes...I too have refrained from whining on the forum... as I knew it wouldnt make anything any better... not that I didnt want too :) Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

Hey Robert. Take your time. I agree with your policy about no release days. FS'ers are the worst group when it comes to complaining about not meeting release dates. I mean I bet Singapore Airlines probably never complained as much when they never got their A380 as much as FS enthusiasts so. Keep up the good work!Jack

>Hey Robert. Take your time. I agree with your policy about no>release days. FS'ers are the worst group when it comes to>complaining about not meeting release dates. I mean I bet>Singapore Airlines probably never complained as much when they>never got their A380 as much as FS enthusiasts so. Keep up the>good work!>JackAs far as I know the A380 was delayed for about 18 months - and I believe that Singapore Airlines got some kind of compensation for their patience - I have now waited more than 30 months for the MD-11 so maybe i get some kind of compensation to.Before you all going berserk because of this reply i must say that I

>Question, Will the updated driver for the GoFlight MCP Pro be>available at the time of the release? I have just got me one>and I don't wish to purchase the current version only to find>I have to purchase the upgeade to get it working.It may not absolutely coincide with the release but it should be soon after.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks for this info, even though I don't have FS X yet (I'm waiting for addons like this one to make a decision ! :) )One question : after the release of the 400X, will the team be working on the MD-11 to speed up the alpha stages, or will they be working on the next project (737NG v2 ?)Another quick question concerning the VC : is the animation of the different gauges smooth ? :)Deniz

Guest Jambo

Great news and thanks for the information, it is very much appreciated. Are you likely to be releasing a manual before the release of the actual product?I have the open cockpits MCP is it going to be possible to write script to interact with the 74X? If not please consider this in the development of your 737NG.Best regardsJames Carr(EGBB ATCO)