Sign in to follow this  
gavi25

Realistic taxi thrust?

Hi there, I remember sometime last year that someone had rewritten a module or setting in FS2004 so that when you taxi, you hardly need any throttle and gave better ground performance as I find that some aircraft when turning on the taxiway tend to slide a bit rather than follow the track of the nose wheel and the main gear does the same.I can t remember what the name of it was. Can anyone help?Kind RegardsGavin Moss

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think it was sim1.dll. You can download from Avsim. Hope this is the one you were thinking of.RegardsPaul

I was looking for it too, alas, a hacked FS9 .dll file is against Avsim policy and it was promptly removed.

>I was looking for it too, alas, a hacked FS9 .dll file is>against Avsim policy and it was promptly removed. Send me a PM and I'll send it to you?

Dave and Brian, thanks a lot for your help. Now I can taxi my turboprops as they should be, and they won't lose control on ground hehehehe:D.Best regards from ColombiaLuis Miguel

Brian, Could you sent that file my way? jgdriscoll@comcast.net I would be thankful :-)

Erm, could you send it my way as well please, I've been looking all morning. I hope you don't mind the intrusion.jim dot harris at orange dot netJim Harris EGNXA War Story

Could you send it this way as well?bullwinkle61801@yahoo.comSure appreciate it!Matt

me too if you dont mind... thx much briancgexx@hotmail.comhenry

I would like this file as well. Here is my email address:visual_chaos79@yahoo.comThank you.

If someone could send me a copy it would be much appreciated. Thanks alot! drwally14 at gmail dot com

If I do get this dll file, where do I put it? In the system32 directory or FS9 directory?

>If I do get this dll file, where do I put it? In the system32>directory or FS9 directory?FS9Modules directory

can I have a copy as wellghiomkl at hotmail dot comthank youghiom

Same Here, I had a computer crash,And did not back up this file:-( jgdriscoll@comcast.net

Would you be so kind and send me the file as well? Much appreciated!email is: tonny.bakker@getronics.com

one thing to keep in mind...Many addons are obviously designed using the friction properties of the original dll. unfortunately the modification is global (i.e will apply to all aircraft), so don't be surprised if you notice some strange behaviour (for example AI skidding off the runway) and at any rate - don't forget to backup the default file...

Hi Brian,I'd like to jump on the request list for the taxi thrust dll. I really appreciate your help.Please mail to joelabracio@gmail.com.Many thanks,Joe

HiCan someone sent me this file?ginoheli [at] gmail [dot] comGino